The online racing simulator
International Racing Team is recruiting
(79 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
Hi i have just set up a team called International Racing Team and i am looking for members with at least 7kmiles, at least 10 months Experience of playing Lfs, Demo experience doesnt count looking for someone with atleast 10 months experience of s2 and if possible some league experience.

We do not currently have a website or server i will get the website and server up as soon as possible(The Website and Server will only be done once i have members because i dont want to pay for something for a team if i have no members.)

So if you are intrested in Applying to become a member For International Racing Team Please post this application form filled in:

LFS UserName:

Ingame Name:

How long have you been playing S2 For?:

How many Miles have you done:

Any League Experience if you have what leagues/Events:

Why do you think you should be a member of International Racing Team:

Anything Else you would like to add to your Application:

Sam.

Edit: Requirment Change....

Quote from sam93 :I am willing to drop some of the requirements so i can bring inexperienced people up to the top with me so we can become a very friendly team but one thing i ask i dont want people joining and then after 2 weeks leaving because it causes bad atmosphere in the team so any one willing to join you would be comitited to the team and have at least 2 months experience im willing the let you join.

EDIT: The reason i have lowered the requirments is i have to start somewhere so that means not getting people with abit of experience because they are looking for teams what are more well known and not new teams so i am looking for people who want to start somewhere and work with me to get this team to the top

#2 - sam93
Anyone intrested in joining?

Please note that IRT will also me competing in leagues once we have enough drivers.
:faint2: Not a lot of thought went into that....did it?
#4 - sam93
Why what do you mean i want to get the team up and running i am making a team skin for the FXO at the moment.

Well i am accepting people who have the experience i am looking for i want to be able to make this team to be very well known and competing in BOTT next season and entering the team into alot of other leagues i want to the team to have a good friendly community clean fast reliable drivers who wont join the team and leave after a week so i want to take this team to the top and also i am going for my platinium so i can try to enter STCC and if i have someone in the team who has a platinium license i would like to race in stcc as a team.

Sam.

P.S I know there isnt much thought went into it but i couldn't really think what to put in the post.
#5 - sam93
Please could someone change the name of this thread to: Internation Racing Team is now Recruiting.

Sam.
The first thing i would do is to learn where the period comma shift and return keys are on your keyboard because its not really good nor does it exactly induce a lot of confidence in your organizational skills when you run a bunch on sentences together i think you should take some time to think about this whole team idea and maybe make a couple of online lfs friends outside of the forums and maybe make the team with them so you dont turn into a dreaded forum team.

KTHXBYE
#7 - sam93
I do have alot of Online friends but they are in teams.

Sam.
Well, the best way to make that happen is to go race with them...a lot....and maybe you can get into one of their teams. Trust me, running a team can be a huge amount of work and if you are already having issues with time/money/etc, you are setting yourself up for failure. Not trying to rain on your parade, but this continuing trend of people announcing teams while also announcing that they need resources for said team is getting out of hand.
Just two things i have noticed... You are saying that you need 10k miles to join your team when you only have 7045 at the moment. Also you are saying that you need over 1 year experience when you joined around the same time as me in December 2006.

So to be honest you can't join your own team.
Yes i know but i have played lfs for about a year and plus i no i only have 7k miles but if a good driver comes up with less than 10k i will think about it.

I have been in a team before been a manager like guy for them then a co leader and a leader for them so i know what it can be like and to be honest i am not bothered how bad it can be i dont want i massive team only a team of about 5-8 members.

And when i ask for 1 year experience i can accept ones with just at least 10 months of experience if again they are good and fast
Oh yea and there is no need to ruin peoples chances in trying to make a very successful team.
And i wont be join another team as my team does officially exist as far as LFS World Goes anyway.

Sam.
Quote from sam93 :Oh yea and there is no need to ruin peoples chances in trying to make a very successful team.
And i wont be join another team as my team does officially exist as far as LFS World Goes anyway.

Sam.

I was in no way trying to ruin the chances of your team being successful, i was merely pointing out what i had noticed.

Sorry if you thought it was said in a malicious way.
Ok i have seen the the errors and have fixed them i was half a sleep when i made this thread lol didnt sleep for very long. i accept your apologies mate.
Hi there is anyone intrested in joining International Racing Team?

Sam.
-
(scoobyrbac) DELETED by Bob Smith : not useful / inappropriate
Is there anyone intrested in joining my team because if not i am going to have to close it down what i dont want to do as i have a professional helmet designer making my skins as we speak.

Sam.
Sam did you noticed yet that no one wants to join International Race Team? You also never play LFS (Looking at your stats, you aren't doing that much milleage...) as I did like 10k miles in just 6 months. No I'm not playing that often so I just can't imagine you'll sucessfully leade a team with so few time of availability. If you are a such great racer, then you should join a team and not bump your thread everyday when no one is interested in being into a team leaded by some impatient kid wanting so much members
"you also never play LFS"

Jonathon, thats BS. I see him a good lot of the time on CTRA servers, and he is a quick racer. And, IIRC, he has had some surgery on his head, so he didnt race much a few monthsa ago

My 2 mins of wonder
Quote from niall09 :"you also never play LFS"

Jonathon, thats BS. I see him a good lot of the time on CTRA servers, and he is a quick racer. And, IIRC, he has had some surgery on his head, so he didnt race much a few monthsa ago

My 2 mins of wonder

Correct i did have some head sugery a couple of months ago as i had a bike accident what was unavioudable and riders motion i here you have left wot racing because you wanted to go back to drifting and plus riders i am not impatient but i have not had no reply's in a while so think before you post.

Sam.
Punctuation is your friend.
Quote from sam93 :Correct i did have some head sugery a couple of months ago as i had a bike accident what was unavioudable and riders motion i here you have left wot racing because you wanted to go back to drifting and plus riders i am not impatient but i have not had no reply's in a while so think before you post.

Sam.

punctuation is definitely a skill

btw, good luck with your new team
I know my punctution isnt very good but when online i don't use spot on proper punctuation because i dont see the point.

Sam.
When online you can only use words to show who you are or what you think, so it is actually quite important for first impressions.
Also, people are more inclined to read well written English over poorly written English. Maybe that would be a good thing to incorporate in your recruiting posts.
oh yeh loooll 3 feet sentences isnt cool try using punctuatin its really usefull whille looking for members see lloool at lot of words not dots or comma please use them will make it easier ot read cya.
Quote from sam93 :I know my punctution isnt very good but when online i don't use spot on proper punctuation because i dont see the point.

Well then, maybe you want to think about what image you want to project about your team.

If you saw a poorly constructed advert in a magazine would it not make you think the company behind it was unprofessional?

(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG