The online racing simulator
he made a skin.anyone can make a skin for any car with CMX viewer.
Quote from K1CKER :Nice, but can you render it with dark background and higher resolution?

Thanks

why dark background? look at this
Attached images
K1CKER.JPG
Hi MorroW , would you be able to produce the same picture as the cab once i try with my mate to get them on it but it just strenched and we try to get it right but no . I would be so gratfull

I would like the on-track one. 1600x1280 would be great but it that is too much anything will do.
Attached images
FXR_Skull.jpg
Sorry, but no - we are not accepting single requests any more. Only bigger jobs get our attention

Quote from Austin31287 :Hi MorroW , would you be able to produce the same picture as the cab once i try with my mate to get them on it but it just strenched and we try to get it right but no . I would be so gratfull
I would like the on-track one. 1600x1280 would be great but it that is too much anything will do.

FZ5 Render Please
nvm i will do it my self since i got skipped like 3-4 times
i see u dotn want money then ^^ was not specting 4 free btw
Quote from Austin31287 :i see u dotn want money then ^^ was not specting 4 free btw

your skin , but you should made in 2048*2048 for better details
Attached images
skull.jpg
it was in 2048x2048 that i can make it to that again
if we can do that but i liek very gd cheers respect
Please
Quote from CA1MA1RO :your skin is ready

Oh....maaaaaaan....oh my god...Thaaaaaankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!!
Here i do have two skins that i do want to have in one render if it's possible please.
Attached images
XRT_Ros.jpg
XRT_Ros_bw.jpg
^^^nice skins; just give me 18-20 mins ill finish the render
Coaz can you render my new PRIVATE SKIN!! made by gtuned kit by chris cummins and can i please have it wall paper avatar and sig thanks in advance
Attached images
xrt_ectyperivera.jpg
all done
Attached images
SKU-11.jpg
What about me
damnit exile be patient god damn!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG