The online racing simulator
G25 Setting
(12 posts, started )
G25 Setting
Ok well i formated my pc to make faster and it has now i kinda lost what setting i use for in game and for wheel.
I seen the jakq has but it dont show in game setting soo i dont know if i need on 520,720 or even 900 and all the others too.
Can any 1 send me all there setting soo i can have a little play and see if i can fine a nice once

Have to have a (G25)

ty Austin
Just turn every thing off or down to zero except feedback. for feedback i recomend 105

LFS calculates the feedback so it is all you need on in the profiler
wht about the centering spring force feedback
G25 setup

Force about 70-100% in-game (I like it that way) Don't know about others, but I use 200 degrees on turn. 900 if not racing and having fun
#5 - Jakg
Personally? 540° and 130% force in LFS, 101% in profiler
Niko, the centering force actually kills LFS's FFB, because the steering forces automatically center the wheel. Same with the Damper and other setting, it just muds up the FFB. Note to anyone who reads, don't use niko's setup, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :LOL, i do have a G25, and check attachment

just because you have one doesn't necessarily mean you have a clue how to set it up, though...
You are seriously missing out then Niko.
#9 - richy
Quote from LFSn00b :LOL, i do have a G25, and check attachment

If I set it like that for my DFP i would die from exhaustion like 1 lap later. lol.
Can we get laws passed in Finland, that where retards buy G25's and misuse them, they get fined and the G25 taken away, and banned from using anything electronic ever again?

Niko, don't ever say your LFS name doesn't fit you, heck, it's spot on. The only way it could be more correct, would be too long and get you banned for being offensive.
Lower teh pro talk thanks :rolleyes:
To each his own..if he likes it..who cares ?
Quote from richy :If I set it like that for my DFP i would die from exhaustion like 1 lap later. lol.

sweet, getting a work out from playing videogames. and to think i was considering getting some weights.

G25 Setting
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG