The online racing simulator
WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
WR cheater
BL gp / XRT

Username: Kristi (S2 licensed)
He just drove 1 sec faster 2nd split then others. I downloaded replay and there is some OOS error. I suspect he reseted car or something so we cant see his cheat.
Looks like a fairly good driver who cheated on the long straight in 2nd split. He didn't think this thru haha!
1 sec faster isn`t enough to say that he is cheating, he may just be one of those aliens.. :/
But it`s strange with that replay error makes it more suspisious (?)
Quote from The Very End :1 sec faster isn`t enough to say that he is cheating, he may just be one of those aliens.. :/
But it`s strange with that replay error makes it more suspisious (?)

are you serious?? lol
What does this OOS-error mean?
I getting this too, if I try to watch the replay of Flotch's XRR-BL1-WR.
Oh lol, sorry I missreaded.
I belvied that when he said 1 sec faster split, I belived it was in a race Sorry, stupid me >.<
But then I change my point of veiw, 1 sec faster than the other WR`s is not..well it`s not possible I belive, so..ban and flame?
Quote from MrSkill :What does this OOS-error mean?
I getting this too, if I try to watch the replay of Flotch's XRR-BL1-WR.

Thats probably because his WR is quite old...

For my laptime you (MrSkill) cannot see, it is because of resetting the car during the hotlap in previous version, sorry . You have to use an older version of LFS (before X I think) (I saw that I did this in some of them)
Quote from fujiwara :Thats probably because his WR is quite old...

no, absolutely no, when u click in lfs on the replays and before clicking start, u can see that he use patch X10!
whatever he did, i think he was cutting through the barriers after T1...
uhm.. no, can't be... think he use the speed hack or some similar shit.
-
(fujiwara) DELETED by fujiwara
I can`t understand why so many are trying to cheat nowdays to get the fastest hotlap times :/
Well, we don`t know whats happend in this case, but it still sucks that someone are trying to sink that low to try beeing the fastest :/
I would say his total lap time his possible but his split times hmm!dont no, needs some further inspection,and that oos error ive seen several times before myself im quite intrested too no exactley what that meens too.check how much fuel he his carrying.
#12 - Jakg
If you don't know waht it means then don't post.

The replay is made by an Ai driving the course using the driving inputs from the driver - these are then "cross checked" with the periodic "position packets" showing the cars location, and the forces etc (afaik). If the cars actions don't seem to match up the replay is "OOS" or "Out Of Sync". When your car has 4 gazillion HP it accelerates a little faster than an ordinary XRT...
welldone :weeping:
#14 - [d9]
(xrt bl1 WR with wheel and with 50% of fuel? )
cheater of course...
How you guys know how much fuel he is carrying?

Seems there's always enough to learn, even after more than 2 years LFS.
#16 - Nobo
@ MrSkill: Testdrive the wr? Or watch what the fuel indicator on the bottom left says

Edit: few mins to late...happy Birthday mrskill
I have never asked this.
Victor or some other admin, why don't you delete it already?
Quote from Jakg :When your car has 4 gazillion HP it accelerates a little faster than an ordinary XRT...

that one made my friday morning a bit better... had a laugh
#21 - Gunn
Quote from The Very End :I can`t understand why so many are trying to cheat nowdays to get the fastest hotlap times :/
Well, we don`t know whats happend in this case, but it still sucks that someone are trying to sink that low to try beeing the fastest :/

I think it's great actually. People who are exposing themselves as dirty cheaters makes it very easy to add their name to a list for permanent banning from your servers. When the exploit no longer works they will want to take part in the community as if nothing ever happened, it happens when these occasional exploits emerge. Sux to be a cheater. Ban fodder. Someone who cheats once can never be trusted again.
Quote from Gunn :I think it's great actually. People who are exposing themselves as dirty cheaters makes it very easy to add their name to a list for permanent banning from your servers. When the exploit no longer works they will want to take part in the community as if nothing ever happened, it happens when these occasional exploits emerge. Sux to be a cheater. Ban fodder. Someone who cheats once can never be trusted again.

If they appoligize for what they`ve done, they could, or should be trusted again.
But I really don`t like them, kind of ruins the SIM, because it`s about whos best and fastest, not the one that can cheat the most :/
I think Gunn's right. Cheat and lose, boys! Cheat and lose.

They can always buy another account to atone for their sins.
Quote from Gunn :Sux to be a cheater. Ban fodder. Someone who cheats once can never be trusted again.

Well... According to LFSW the cheater in question is only 12 years old. Let's say he needs to grow up some more.

Cheats like this are so glaringly obvious, they will always be discovered. It's the clever cheaters that you should worry about.
I would delete his licence from the database as hell! No cheaters needed, but unfortunately there always will be cheaters
This thread is closed

WR cheater
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG