The online racing simulator
What have you bought for yourself for christmas present?
So what have you bought (or are going to) for yourself for christmas present?

Simple (and stupid) question, here's my answer:

I bought the GTA: San Andreas and a Mokoma music CD for myself. All I need now is some good mood and... hmm... money...
I bought myself Xbox 360... The thing is that I preordered it last summer, and I'm still waiting it. The store I ordered it from said they'll send me one as soon as they get more from importer. Hoping to get it during this week.
Also few games for it.
Me and the girlfriend bought ourselves a new couch. We also got it a couple of hundred quid cheaper than we should've done because we confused the crap out of the guy in the store

I bought myself a DFP a couple of weeks ago so that counts a present to myself.
First off embaressment by phoning into Lugradio (see season 3, episode 5), second some SOiL/AHC tickets for Feb and I'm considering an iPAQ hx4700. Nothing really LFS orientated I;m afraid!
#5 - JTbo
If I can afford to pay bills and get food almost everyday, that is quite enough of Christmas Present for me

I do have a job, but it is almost same income if I would have no job
#6 - herki
i got myself a muffler for my car, that i can get through the next main inspection, the old one is too rusty (the german people here will know about the "TÜV" )
Illegal Fireworks
#8 - X-Ter
Bought a new MOMO wheel
Quote from JTbo :If I can afford to pay bills and get food almost everyday, that is quite enough of Christmas Present for me

I do have a job, but it is almost same income if I would have no job

Wow, we're in the same boat. except I haven't been able to pay the phone/dsl bill yet. Yeah, Christmas pretty much sucks this year for us.
The "job" i thought I had apparently fell through. What a shame. They put me up in a fancy hotel for a week and gave me some expensive software and
I have access to their internal network.... yet no work. it seems the project I was going to be working on fell through. I'm down to my last 100 dollars and intend on gambling off some of it (what have I got to lose?) Yeah, it's gotten bad, but hey it can always be worse and in a few weeks,
it will be
I'll be buying myself some ECCI pedals to ease the frustrations of Logitechs half-arsed efforts.
I'll make a trip to Krasnoyarsk, a city not far away from my. There will be a Festa di Natale of Italian-speaking community, and also some sightseeing for me: the national park, the hydroelectric powerstation dam, also the city is old, so it must be a specific ambient of much good old architecture.
I bought myself my S1 license, and hopefully will be able to afford to upgrade to an S2 after I finish the last minute Christmas shopping this week. That, home made fried chicken, and one of the Ratchet & Clank games I think my girlfriend bought me, ought to cover my whole Christmas, lol.
I haven't bought any gift for myself, just food I am eating at the moment

It is funny to hear people talk about the gifts they bought themselves for xmas. One woman told a group and I that she had bought herself some really nice coat and had her friend wrap it and sign the card... so right now it is under this woman's tree all tucked away as if it is really an unknown gift... blah! I think I'll go get this woman some McDonald's gift cards or something so she couldn't fit in that damn coat later on
Quote from Tweaker :I haven't bought any gift for myself, just food I am eating at the moment

It is funny to hear people talk about the gifts they bought themselves for xmas..

Haha, well, I wanted to have somthing more than a PS2 game and some fried chicken, so after playing the demo for a day I decided LFS was worth getting myself, and calling it "for Xmas". When I was younger my Mom used to have me order my own stuff, with a price limit, then she'd wrap it and put it under the tree. Guess there was no surprise, but she knew I really wanted the stuff and she wouldn't have a clue how to order the right parts, lol. (I'm heavy into the good remote control car/plane etc. scene)
I've got a 20" Dell Widescreen LCD (2005FPW) on the way which if I'm lucky will arrive tomorrow or the next day
I won't be able to spend this chrissie with the family because of a new job so I won't be spending much on pressies but the new job means I've actually got some money to spend atm.
@Tinytacohead

Well buying LFS for yourself is not bad, that is gooood!!! Probably even makes Santa jealous that he couldn't get you such a great gift.
now I just need to steal a DFP wheel. driving anything with a joystick is a handful!!! (but I'll remedy that when possible)
I bought nothing. 2 months ago I bought a new hard-drive but I don't see that as a Christmas present.
I bought myself Age of Empires 3. Im gona wrap it to a paper and hit myself with a hammer so I dont remember what is it and then Im going to put it under the tree
I brought my own PC components and decided to build it myself.... 1st time... easy

AMD X2 4800+ Dual Core processor (still in the post.. but should arrive soon...)
Gigabyte Mobo
1 Gig corsair (Twinned 512) CL2, pc3200 ram
Geforce 6600GT PCIE G/card (untill i can afford the 7800GTX)
Seagate Baracuda 80GB Sata (got a spare 200GB IDE so thats all i needed..)
a nice looking case of course..

all in total only cost me £300 as the processor is being sent to me for FREE.. .from a friend...

Anice prezzy i think... the only prezzy i need now is for the post to work
Got some new hop up parts for my RS4 pro2, so I can run it in thw winter *looking forward to killing the snow mwahah*
Nothing special though, about 50 euros.
I bought myself a mobile phone Nokia N90.Pretty cool
Nothing but a late present should be a Morati MTB. Then for my birthday it will be a 7.1 sound setup complete with a projector. :cookiemon
Quote from ORION :Got some new hop up parts for my RS4 pro2, so I can run it in thw winter *looking forward to killing the snow mwahah*
Nothing special though, about 50 euros.

The HPI RS4 Pro2 was an awesome car I have had two of them and won lots of races with them . Now their gone and I've moved on to other chassis'

For Christmas I haven't really bought myself anything Although now I'm not going to Uni next year I'm looking into upgrading my computer so that will hopefully happen in the new year

Keiran
Quote from franky500 :

all in total only cost me £300 as the processor is being sent to me for FREE.. .from a friend...

anymore of them going? oh i would need a MB to go with it, im a 754slot
unless of course you have a A64 3700 754slot going handy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG