The online racing simulator
unlocking S2
(11 posts, started )
unlocking S2
hi.. i was wondering... my freind bought an S2 license and said i could use one of his unlocking codes... but when where both logged in only one of us can play online.... am i doing something wrong or do i have to buy my own seperate license??? any help would be good
You need a licence each to play online at the same time.
Also sharing of license's is frowned upon.
#5 - garph
Quote from danowat :Also sharing of license's is frowned upon.

It's a little more than frowned upon, it's breaks the licence agreement thing.
thx for that info... and yes i am going buy S2 it was only going to be untill i had the funds...
#8 - Lible
But what when I want to unlock LFS on 3 computers - for example my homecomputer, work computer and my 2nd homecomputer? Is that allowed.
Quote :3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

Technically no, but I'd argue that its covered under fair usage, and I doubt the devs will come after you for doing that.
Quote from Lible :But what when I want to unlock LFS on 3 computers - for example my homecomputer, work computer and my 2nd homecomputer? Is that allowed.

I can't be sure but assuming all the computers are yours and used for yourself or your close family only I don't see any problem!
#11 - SamH
Quote from garph :It's a little more than frowned upon, it's breaks the licence agreement thing.

Yep, it's frowned upon, from a great height.. or as smiled upon as a colonoscopy, perhaps. It's as welcome as the bubonic plague, and the people who participate in it are about as fondly remembered as a car crash.

Don't do it.

[/public service announcement]

unlocking S2
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG