The online racing simulator
Your lights are on, its day time. Its raining in the sunlight. Your reflection is really weird looking and those rims are just ugly. Nice try mate, but youve got a long way to go.
Its a bit dark. Have you never seen it rain when its a bit sunny.? And have you never seen any1 with Spot/Fog lights n while its raining . and yes i count them as Spot lights as they are in the bumper illepall And im new to this so just having a go Plus its a bit different
spot lights?.. wonder if thats a british term for some type of headlight or something..

anyways, its pretty bright, and you can see way to much blue sky for it to be raining, and yes.. the wheels look extremely weird, not even considering that they are very blurry; also, it looks like your doing a burnout.. if so, then there shouldnt be any blur in the background (since your car isnt moving..?)

finally, attach them as a file or give a link, please dont post pictures like that for the sake of the 56kers out there

oh.. one last thing.. what exactly is wrong with your side windows?
Quote from XCNuse :oh.. one last thing.. what exactly is wrong with your side windows?

Freak Tippex accident?

The front wheel could just be locking. Anyway, that picture is probably better than what I could acheive, but there is something wrong with it. Perhaps getting hold of a picture of a real car in similar conditions and comparing them? Also, are reflections squashed like that? It was raining earlier when I was driving, but I didn't happen to look at the reflections to notice
Ok im sorry just wont bother posting on here Like i said im new just giving it a try that was first thing i done with Photoshop illepall

And i dot know how to get them up as a file and the pic loads instant on here
If at first you don't succeed, try try and try again (no predicable skydiving jokes here! DOH!!!).

Keep at the editing - everyone has to start somewhere. The pic you attempted is not an easy one, and you didn't do a great job. That doesn't mean never post your work again!!! Some of the artists here have been fiddling with pics for years, and some can't do much better than that after all that time (like me).

With practice you'll get better. As for comments, if you post something on a forum, you have to expect critisism (not always constructive, but hey thats life, next they'll ban sports days at school for being 'competative'!?). Take on board the good stuff, reword the bad stuff so it's constructive, and get back to work.

To post links to images, get a free account with someone like Photo Bucket. Very handy them
rofl seriously, dont give up thats for one thing, were only telling what to do to improve it, dont take it personally, use what we say, look at pictures and stuff, heck.. look at tristans thread as hes learning how to render and look at my old stuff.. looks like crap lol but hey.. i havent (okay.. i've temporary paused some projects, but i havent given up) given up.. but ya
Quote from ORION :Can you give them a serious name, I cant add them with 1,2,3 into the ZT gallery

"LX6 Smokey" or something like that.
Quote from Dazza289 :Heres one ive just made http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3581/xrtdunitedit9ij.jpg

ok, criticism: The skin is very blurry, the reflection needs some tranparency, it's definetaly too bright to be raining (yeah I know the sun is shining, but clouds usually make the surroundings darker anyway), and the rims are too big (your front tire camber is weird also)... And I've never seen anyone driving in the rain with an open window (I assume it should show that, plus, there just darkness behind it, you should be able so see some things like the rear window)...
Other than that, pretty good first try...
#635 - Don
OMG Don, another classic... No cars, just heaps of atmosphere! MY new wallpaper (displacing my own renderings!).
DoN, are you sure you are not some famous graphician or maybe even one of LFS developers ?

Simply amazing work
lol it almost looks like a normal smoggy day in los angeles

that shows off LFS's graphics fairly well (i do wish the stop lights worked lol)
amazing work DoN
That is purely brilliant Don. My new background for a WHILE.
dont be rough
just had nothing to do and wanted to do something.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
s.jpg
the blur on the first picture is weird
i like the motion blur on the second picture but you should use AA and AF when you take your screenshots
excellent DoN as usual
Quote from Spurs :the blur on the first picture is weird
i like the motion blur on the second picture but you should use AA and AF when you take your screenshots

whats aa and af ?
anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering

wherever you can change your settings for your graphics card .. thats where they are
Quote from d6nn :whats aa and af ?

Anti-Analising and Antistropic Filtering. This was discussed earlier in this thread

*edit* didnt see xcnuse post. Wow im late *edit*
brake disks arent spinning
brake discs arent spinning in game too
Not My Work
EMD From T7R done this on our forum, and I just had to post it here. Stunning to me, and thought I would share it.
Attached images
emdrb4.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG