The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
there all part of gm anyway
Heres my ride, a 1990 Ford Thunderbird 35th Anniversary Edition.
There were only 3371 anniversary ones produced, and as far as I know, 147 of them were manuals. Well, I have a manual one

Still have tons of work left, the previous owner didnt really take care of the car, so its kinda messed up.
Tomorrow we will put the new engine in (from my other '90 SC), because its more than just a guess that the connecting rod bearing in the engine is broken. Hope shes gonna breathe soon

Some details:

3.8 supercharged V6
210 hp @4000rpm 427nm @2600 rpm (155kw and 315 lb/ft)
4 independent suspensions (yea, on a '90 american car)
Factory LSD
Electronic ride control, automaticly thightens up the suspension under strong braking or accelaration, can be switched to firm manually)

More to come whens she hits the streets

btw, she will look exactly like this (I hope)

Thats a fully stock car, even the tainted windows.
Attached images
P1030011.JPG
P1030012.JPG
P1030013.JPG
Here's my ride: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Exterior:
Subaru EGR dealer-option body kit (front lip, rear valance, side skirts)
STi bonnet scoop
STi pink grille badge
Work VS-XX 18x7.5" wheels
Clear indicators and reflectors
Debadged

Engine:
K&N pod filter
AVO Silicon intake pipe
FP TD06-20G turbo
TurboXS FMIC
HKS SSQV BOV
Gutted and ported TGVs
STi heads and valvetrain - Ported and polished, knife edged splitters
Wade billet camshafts
V7 STi RA Spec C EJ207 short motor
ARP head stud kit
STi metal head gaskets
Cosworth oil pump.
X-Force equal length wrapped headers
3" turbo back exhaust custom built by Race Torque Engineering
Bosch Motorsport in-tank fuel pump
Sard 650cc injectors
Motec M800 plug and play ECU, with antilag
Autronic 3 port boost solenoid

Suspension:
HSD Type-HR coilovers - with adjustable camber, height, bump and rebound damping.
Whiteline 24mm rear swaybar
Whiteline 22mm front swaybar
Whiteline swaybar links
Whiteline anti-lift kit
Whiteline front underbody brace
Whiteline steering rack bushes
Whiteline rear diff support bushes
ConceptWerkz front fender braces

Interior:
FAIRLY STOCK!!!
Kartboy short shifter and shifter bushes
MOMO Competizione gearknob
2x MoTeC DLA warning lights (one shift indicator, one engine warning)
Pivot Gekko boost gauge
MB Quart front speakers with stock CD player.
20% tint

Has run 12.7 1/4 mile on old setup, should be good for 11s now.

Currently packing 340HP at the wheels (around 400HP at the motor) on 20 psi boost. Once I re-design my dump pipe and wind some more boost with a retune, I'm hoping for around 400HP at the wheels, which is more like 480-500HP at the motor. Then it will be time for a straight cut gearset

Runner up slalom and Winner go-whoa at a few local car shows

Used to regularly see skid pans, autocross and sprint tracks before the engine build, now I'm just happy to cruise around and enjoy the car rather than belt it all the time
Thanks mate Believe it or not, she's taken a back seat to LFS since I bought the S2 license and a Logitech MOMO wheel...I spend most of my time trying to master this rather than driving the real thing

Is that a VX220 I see there? Very nice...we don't get those here in Australia.
Quote from balistc :Thanks mate Believe it or not, she's taken a back seat to LFS since I bought the S2 license and a Logitech MOMO wheel...I spend most of my time trying to master this rather than driving the real thing

Is that a VX220 I see there? Very nice...we don't get those here in Australia.

tis indeed
My turn!
Its off the road at the mo, but should have it on the road by the end of the year............
Attached images
DSC00274.JPG
DSC00275.JPG
Quote from robt :My turn!
Its off the road at the mo, but should have it on the road by the end of the year............

Well that thing looks like a car already :banana:

What is story with door, rust or granny?
Just missing the decals (which im taking off anyway) only 62,000 on the clock. garaged for 10 years. no rust (unlike the zeyphr next to it) should pass mot 1st time. just need the £2500 to insure it!
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy
Our 2 BMW's. Haven't washed either in a few weeks so they are dirty.
Attached images
Cars.jpg
Cars 001.jpg
nie cars miniz , i should be getting either a 1991 corrolla or 96 izusu trooper to work on very soon ( need a good jap car to work on so i can put on my job application list that i know Japaneses cars )

ill try get a pic of my brothers and dads cars if you guys like ( a crappy pug 205 and a old bmw m5 )
Working on one car from Japan does not mean you know Japanese cars.

I have done work on my 1994 BMW, does not mean I know how a 2006 Audi S4 works.

If you want to do well in any job and life in general, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't mean to sound like the rest "You're 15, so you're an idiot" but I really hope your so called stupidity is just you being naive.
This is the first day I brought the car home, Ripped off that garden edger on the front bumper In the process of Pulling the motor and converting it to (manual) and waiting for my massive SC61 Garrett Turbo...I'm hoping to get a full racing cage in the car this year so I can run her a few laps at Nelson Ledges. I know it's nothing special right now but it's getting there..... I need to get some Rota's maybe the slipstrems or attacks
Attached images
My new project.jpg
my ride 1994 ford falcon ef 17" alloys with wider tyres for grip sports springs and shockys 285kw supercharged v6 massive clarion sound system .... havnt got pics but will get some!!!
Currently driving an '05 RX-8 (230PS version).
This won't be around much longer though because of it's drinking habit, which I could live with if it didn't seem to use as much fuel stuck in traffic at 10mph as it does at 70mph
Quote from Monkeymike :Currently driving an '05 RX-8 (230PS version).
This won't be around much longer though because of it's drinking habit, which I could live with if it didn't seem to use as much fuel stuck in traffic at 10mph as it does at 70mph

Dude, it's leaking
i got a clio. needs tax insurance and a new timing belt. i can see my bank account crying allready.

EDIT: Plastic Wheel trims FTW! ! ! !
Attached images
media.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Dude, it's leaking

Nah, just the joys of a rotary unit - perhaps I did exaggerate a little, but its fuel use in traffic is horrible I can get close to 250 miles on a tank if the roads are relatively clear, with some traffic I'm lucky to get 200.
Quote from hosking1991 :falcoons are straight 6's :rolleyes:

Don't they use the same engines as our 24v Mondeo which was a V6. Known as the Duratec 25 or Duratec 30.
Quote from hosking1991 :falcoons are straight 6's :rolleyes:

wheni bought it , it didnt have an engine its wat ive put it in it!
Quote from The General Lee :Working on one car from Japan does not mean you know Japanese cars.

I have done work on my 1994 BMW, does not mean I know how a 2006 Audi S4 works.

If you want to do well in any job and life in general, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't mean to sound like the rest "You're 15, so you're an idiot" but I really hope your so called stupidity is just you being naive.

its not me being naive its partly the fact that over here the 3rd most common car apart from the honda civic and bmw 3 serise is the corolla so if you can work on one it tends to help .. . plus when doing all the tests to get a degree in car mechanics you 99.9 % get either a corolla or a civic to be tsted on but im trying my luck with one of these ut haven seen how these cars are put together im happy im not a great fan of jdm's but... id rather work on a mule of a car then a fool of a car
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG