The online racing simulator
Dynamic Racing Recruiting
(147 posts, started )
Quote from jamesrowe :What about HR?

ahh jokes,but dunno tbh about HR fu*king falling apart,everyone is leaving
I feel like i've heard that said before somewhere
Quote from nutty boy :I feel like i've heard that said before somewhere

yep probs have.A pity really
Greboth, you still recruiting to the team?
Quote from M1N1M4N :Greboth, you still recruiting to the team?

Hello there,

I have to say that we really are not recruiting much at the moment. Only if someone special or something comes along.

I remember you back from when I was running MG (now running DR)...
When he sais something special he mean's me
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :When he sais something special he mean's me

The only thing special about you sully is your needs
Love you really hunny.
Quote from Greboth :The only thing special about you sully is your needs
Love you really hunny.

hahaha:monkey:
Rumour's going around that Dynamic Racing are taking part in an OVAL/bf1 league,hmmmmmm
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Rumour's going around that Dynamic Racing are taking part in an OVAL/bf1 league,hmmmmmm

Very doubtful! We would be last, because no one would show up
We would like to welcome our newest member. You may have seen him driving round with the DR tags, especially on ctra servers. We welcome to Dynamic Racing, Niall, who is a clean and fun racer.

Congrats.
Hopefully this will work out better than SSR. Hope to have a laugh with all of ye and compete in some competitions

I'd like to thank Greboth and Jam'ez for taking my application serious and giving me a chance to be in such a great team
Quote from niall09 :Hopefully this will work out better than SSR. Hope to have a laugh with all of ye and compete in some tracks.

I'd like to thank Greboth and Jam'ez for taking my application serious and giving me a chance to be in such a great team

Is your tongue covered in chocolatey-sweetcorn...:vomit: Good luck in yor new team and ignore Jam'ez, he always talks poo and smells bad...
#94 - Foqs
Quote from Greboth :clean and fun racer

Only clean and fun, what about "fast"
j/k
Gratz Niall
He left out fast...cos im not fast

I didn't put fast down because then people would wonder about the rest of us. There is only a small amount of people who are alien though and I prefer to be in the majority

Ok ok -

We would like to welcome our newest member. You may have seen him driving round with the DR tags, especially on ctra servers. We welcome to Dynamic Racing, Niall, who is a clean,FAST and fun racer.

Congrats.
Quote from Greboth :FAST

What? Are you kidding?
Ah, I almost forgot to wish you good luck, Niall
Thanks mate <3
oops I forgot my own team thread

Blaeza shuoo, you smell worse then me mister!
What's up with your site btw?

Dynamic Racing Recruiting
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG