The online racing simulator
Gudowski - Dirty Phatter Rocker EP [PHATT002]
Hi all!
Second release of Phatt Sounds label.
So, here You got Gudowski - Dirty Phatter Rocker EP.
It's very insane EP coz he maked a little other things like always, not minimal, not house, not progressive.
Breakbeat's and Drum & Bass!
As You can see, on EP U can hear "Live for Speed", what's that? Check it out! Copyrights for title given from Devs, thanks all for this game, its little monument for it Keep it good like always, and have a nice listening!
Ps. And leave some comments
Here, or on our site: www.phattsounds.ovh.org in Releases directory
Cheers!

Cover:

#PHATT002

On EP You can hear 5 track's.
01. Live for Speed (Original Mix)
02. Minaret (Original Mix)
03. Indianapolis (Original Mix)
04. Rocker (Dub Mix)
05. Rocker (Original Mix)

http://www.discogs.com/release/1004922
Download:
http://www.dami.pl/~phatt/rls/ ... w.phattsounds.ovh.org.rar
And how racers? like it? we have 800 downloads in first 24 hours of release
Downloaded it yesterday, but just had time to listen......AND I LOVE IT.

Indianapolis and Minaret are my favs..
#4 - troy
just listened it the first time, love track 2 and 3 plus the 2 rocker remixes
i could swear i heard that guitar riff (or whatever it is) from indianapolis already in some mixes

congrats, nice work
in rocker are banjo riff in indianapolis guitar hehe, anyway, hardcore ji had melodies lol check first release of Viscid too hehe. Thanks for comments!
#6 - Jakg
Quote from troy :i could swear i heard that guitar riff (or whatever it is) from indianapolis already in some mixes

Spookshow Baby - Rob Zombie
can you tell me how you make custom tracks for LFS? i've tryed just renaming the tracks i want to add to whatever the tracks in LFS are named, but that doesnt seem to work. can you tell me how to go about making a custom sound track? thanks ^^
Just convert the songs you want in LFS from MP3 or whatever, into .ogg files. Then there's no re-naming required, just drop them in LFS/data/ogg folder.
My song folder (should I choose to turn the in-game musik on) has almost 200 songs to choose from so far... allthough I can't be arsed to put more in, as you don't really need 200 songs in a game that you hardly ever listen to musik whilst playing anyways.
ah, thank you, that worked very well XD

but now i have a different prob ^^"

how can i make a custom .RAD file so i dont need to load every song by hand in the game :P im thinking edit it in notepad but wen i open it in notepad i see so box's and lots of spaces and im not sure if im going to mess it up if i lose a space or two ^^"
sweet +1

nice work mate
Quote from Mysteroius :sweet +1

nice work mate

Thanks!

01.09.07 - PHATT003 and maybe 004
if not, 01.10 - PHATT004

Nice stuff upcoming.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG