The online racing simulator
need help with uploading skin to lfsworld
(11 posts, started )
a friend made a skin for me and i carnt upload it to lfsworld

error say's I'm sorry. For some reason I cannot handle your file. Please check if it conforms to the skin-file requirements.

the requirements are : Accepted skins are:
-JPG format (use the .JPG extension)
-car skins, must be 1024*1024 pixels
-helmet skins, must be 512*512 pixels
-no bigger than 400Kb (bigger images are accepted, but will be recompressed automatically to fit in 400Kb. But for the sake of quality, you should really compress them yourself.)
The uploaded skin's dimensions will automatically be optimized for most LFS users by resizing car skins to 512px and helmet skins to 256px.

so can some 1 plz resize my skin so that i can put it on lfsworld

Cheers....
Attached images
xrt_MCR-v1.bmp
#2 - Jakg
Quote from MCR_Acer :a friend made a skin for me and i carnt upload it to lfsworld

error say's I'm sorry. For some reason I cannot handle your file. Please check if it conforms to the skin-file requirements.

the requirements are : Accepted skins are:
-JPG format (use the .JPG extension)
-car skins, must be 1024*1024 pixels
-helmet skins, must be 512*512 pixels
-no bigger than 400Kb (bigger images are accepted, but will be recompressed automatically to fit in 400Kb. But for the sake of quality, you should really compress them yourself.)
The uploaded skin's dimensions will automatically be optimized for most LFS users by resizing car skins to 512px and helmet skins to 256px.

so can some 1 plz resize my skin so that i can put it on lfsworld

Cheers....

You seem to have a 386*386 skin - it will look TERRIBLE in game at that res tbh
Attached images
xrt_MCR-v1.jpg
thx my friend that was fast i went to refresh my page like 1 min later and there was yur replay

man if yur fast at racing like at replying ive never want to have a race with u

if it wasnt for u guys helping out the ppl that dont know about computers much there wouldnt be much of a gaming world around

thx again my friend well done

Cheers......
He is teh troll!
Acer, downloead the skin mate its the size you need already..LMAO

You saved the preview picture...LOL @ YOU
Quote from NRAP1975 :Acer, downloead the skin mate its the size you need already..LMAO

You saved the preview picture...LOL @ YOU

YEAH YEAH

WHAT THA

yeah lol@me for sure now i know what i did hehe

thx m8 Yur the best

YEAH YEAH MCR Racing....
help me upload this skin of my team
i need to upload this please help me cause i cant upload it cause i'am a demo licence...
Attached images
XRG_ItvPolicepd.JPG
XRG_ItvPolice.JPG
Quote from clark25275 :i need to upload this please help me cause i cant upload it cause i'am a demo licence...

Oh you can upload skins

Go to LFS world > My online car skins. There should be a link to increase your skin-upload-slots. That link will redirect you to buy skin slots.

If I recall correctly, its 50 skins slots for £1. Have fun!
i cant i have no money
Quote from Silverracer :Oh you can upload skins

Go to LFS world > My online car skins. There should be a link to increase your skin-upload-slots. That link will redirect you to buy skin slots.

If I recall correctly, its 50 skins slots for £1. Have fun!

i have no card or visa that can buy upload slot
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by Victor : don't skin-upload share please
Quote from clark25275 :i have no card or visa that can buy upload slot

Oh come on, theres always a way to pay! You just need to figure out how

Does you parents, siblings, uncles, auntes have a card? You can give them the cash and get them to buy it via the card: you can pay via paypal, so the card would hardly cause issues.

Offtopic: S2's Traffic Cops servers (and some other cruise servers) are so much better when it comes to realistic cop chases (great cops, more cars, longer tracks...). Just saying that because you seem to love police skins
-
(skywatcher122) DELETED by Victor : don't skin-upload share please
-
i lived in philippines (clark25275) DELETED by Victor : don't skin-upload share please
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Victor : don't skin-upload share please
Quote from clark25275 :i need to upload this please help me cause i cant upload it cause i'am a demo licence...

You shouldn't ask for other people to upload your skins. There's a reason why you cannot do it yourself.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG