The online racing simulator
Request your skin damaged/rusting thread
So, basically, I can make your skin look damaged/dusty/dirty/whatever. Just request it here.
Action car
ok I'll give u a try.
I was going to make an RB4 skin that looked like a car in an action movie that went through a gunfight and a car chase, but since you're offering...
Basically I want a car with bullet holes, scrapes, cracked windshield, whatever.

Give it a go!
Quote from Funnycat :So, basically, I can make your skin look damaged/dusty/dirty/whatever. Just request it here.

why not offer us some dirt-shadow layers for photoshop?
Because i haven't made any layers yet, and because I can make it fully customized
In that case, I'd like to request a dirty skin for all cars, preferably in photoshop layered format with dirt and grime kicked up from the tires, soot near the exhausts, and some bug guts squashed around the leading edges of the front bumper, hood, and roof

There are great track texture packs, billboard packs, lights and interior packs, but I'm surprised that no one of our great texturing and photoshop experts here has done a full "dirty" layer pack for skinning purposes.
Quote from flymike91 :ok I'll give u a try.
I was going to make an RB4 skin that looked like a car in an action movie that went through a gunfight and a car chase, but since you're offering...
Basically I want a car with bullet holes, scrapes, cracked windshield, whatever.

Give it a go!

Here you go.
Attached images
RB4_dmg copy.jpg
That skin reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson testing the Prius in USA.
quoting - "so it's bad to drive, not comfortable, not that economical...and now it turns out it's not even bulletproof!"
dude thats siiicck! You rock!
awww poor xfg look like lfs damage to me
If anyone's interested in dusty old XFGs, I've recently made a skin of one. It's free to use for anyone who wants, I don't need credit for this, just don't edit it without my permission.
Attached images
XFG_dust3.jpg
Thanks for that. Can I mod a bit it ?
Yup.
Quote from Funnycat :So, basically, I can make your skin look damaged/dusty/dirty/whatever. Just request it here.

i wondered if you could make some custom lights for XRT.?
i got the RX7 skin and sound, but no RX7 lights..
could you give it a try to make one for me??
tnx
Um, sorry dude but I don't think I'd make stuff for demo, sorry.

Anyway, here's the XFG stuff, 3 JPGs in one rar just use them as a "darken" or "multiply" or "overlay" layers, I'm posting jpegs because psds are waay too big to post them here.
Attached files
XFG.rar - 1.5 MB - 180 views
Thanks for that Funnycat.
my FXO "rustbucket" skin
Falcon140 has a "drifter dream" XRT skin that look damaged too
Attached images
FXO_rustbucket.jpg
lfs_r1.jpg
lfs_r2.jpg
Hey funnycat! I made this skin and I'm requesting some minor road grime and bug splats just to make it more realistic.

Like This
Attached images
FZ5_Aston009.jpg
Damn Zoomy, sorry, When I took your car keys, I didn't think I'll have to go airbourne couple of times and that I'll participate in World's Dirtiest Rally
Attached images
fxo_zoomy copy.jpg
Flymike, this FZR has done some laps
Attached images
FZR_grimey copy.jpg
nice, good work
Needs dirt and a bit of paint wear and tear.
Attached images
FZR_idolmaster-2048.jpg
There you go, Yuni

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG