The online racing simulator
old
(9 posts, started )
old
Ok, here is the vid done, I've done some time ago. Note that I was using dial-up when I was collecting all those vids. I would like to know others opinion about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EubVoLMkw0

Constructive critisism is welcome
Well, nothin interesting, video wasnt synhronized to music. So im feeling like u did it just to record and put music into it.
Sry mate. 3/10 - just for nice crashes.
Quote from BlackMan :video wasnt synhronized to music.

Ermm... what the are you talking about? I can take critics,but its anything but unsynhronized. Well, if some ms is unsynhronized for you...
I understand its not the best vid out there but it surely deserves more

I agree with BlackMan, it was unsynchronized, actualy this music have really big potencial, look at this movie Its movie by squid... This is snychronization...

And next time turn-off multiplayer speedup option...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :
I can take critics,but its anything but unsynhronized.

deadly unsynhronized
got bored when it got to drifting to Moby's music...
tuned off, cant give you a mark...
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
[RF]-art555 >

What is the title of this music? Could you upload it somewhere, please?
Not Sychronised?
The Video you posted, is exactly the same sychronisation as Art's. All the video maker has done, is added blooming effects, to critical points in the song..... Easily done, IF you have the right tools.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :[RF]-art555 >

What is the title of this music? Could you upload it somewhere, please?

you can read it at the end of the movie

@blueFlame: Thanks man

ok, I agree that the first part of the movie isn't very synchronised but IMO the Moby's tune was quite synchronised... well, you don't like that vid what else can I do with that? Gonna try harder next time
It`s o.k, as I have said to many other videos as well. Out of sync and not a overall good video, but it wasn`t bad eighter, so it was o.k.

old
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG