The online racing simulator
Hahaha, 1nsane! I remember that game... was fun for a laugh now and then.

1. LFS
2. uh... um... ?

LFS is really the only game I play now. Although, I do fire up TDU every now and then. Still a pretty pants game for several reasons, though (crappy road, poor physics, on/off switch for throttle and brakes, etc etc)
Quote from bbman : Now I seriously doubt that a two-ton car gains altitude while in the air nor that it even gets to such an altitude with roughly 200 km/h..

Of course it does!!! Silly boy!! All you have to do is hit a barrier in South City at 10 km/h!! :P
Quote from Shotglass :somewhat ironic isnt it ?

I waited ages for that comment, I'm surprised it took someone so long

I have no problems whatsoever with nKPro. Runs like a dream, offline and online.
I'm obviously one of the "Chosen ones" (along with every one of my mates who race sims and every new nKPro racer that enquired about it on our teams website)

Maybe nKPro only works if your a friend of mine
Quote from The Moose :I have no problems whatsoever with nKPro. Runs like a dream, offline and online.
I'm obviously one of the "Chosen ones" (along with every one of my mates who race sims and every new nKPro racer that enquired about it on our teams website)

Maybe nKPro only works if your a friend of mine

are you seriously claiming that nkp is bugfree (the showstopper type) and that the fact that its current userbase is obviously only a fraction of those that bought it is not an indicator of major issues with the software ?
Quote from Vykos69 :LFS "vs" TDU? lol, that's like Cars "vs" Beans...

Car's always squash beans.
#32 - JTbo
There is no VS, there just can't be, products are not competing from same user base
TDU is fun, it's great to fire up and just cruise. I have the 360 version, so I have no issues with it. It will never replace LFS though.
1-LFS
2-NFS Porsche Unleashed
3-GT2
4-
5-
________
Lyme disease advice
You cannot compare apples and rotten apples.
1:LFS
2:GTL (such great cars and atmosphere)
3:Rally Masters
4:Wipeout
5:V8SC mod for Rtractor (Again the cars are awesome and the sound is cool)

BF1942 and GTA have better car physics than some "sims"
It's a basic game, the Visuals and models are great but it's no where near a racing sim, the handling is pretty terrible.
#38 - Gunn
LFS vs. TDU = Led Zepplin vs. Spice Girls
1. LFS
2. thinks about it a little bit
3. gets confused
4. erm
5. Trackmania? No wait... erm.. hmmmmm(???) ...Trackmania?
#40 - Woz
For me its simple

1) LFS
2) RBR
3) N/A
4) N/A
5) N/A

NKP I want to like but until the dev actually work on the sim and also adds Tin Tops I can't count it. NKP has a great core but what it is covered in is pure shite I see he has started work on Net Bike now so that should delay NKP next update even more.
Quote from Woz :I see he has started work on Net Bike now so that should delay NKP next update even more.

Nope. He's not touching it until the patch is done.
#42 - aoun
1.Need For Speed: Underground
2.Juiced
3.Need For Speed: Carbon
4.Driver
5.Test Drive Unlimited

...oh my bad, i thought this was most hated games...
One day I woke up and found Test Drive Unlimited on my hard disk
Happy about that managed to get it work and have to say: Nice graphics, nice car park but driving it with a wheel is so boring and you don't get the feedback you are used from LFS.

I think it's a nice game to play with your buddies on your XBox with a gamepad and some beers right next to you.

What makes me the most dissappointed about this game is the lack of support.
For the Xbox there are released about 5 additional packs with new cars and for the PC they did 1 with 2 cars and they seem to ignore all the problems people have on the PC playing it.
Check the official forum and you see what I mean.
1.SCC rFactor mod
2.LFS
3.GTR 2
4.Need For Speed Underground 2
5.Sports Car GT

yes i know i put LFS 2nd but i cant help the fact that i can have twice as many cars in rFactor and not lag and stutter. when i upgrade it'll be first
Quote from Sueycide_FD :1.SCC rFactor mod
2.LFS
3.GTR 2
4.Need For Speed Underground 2
5.Sports Car GT

yes i know i put LFS 2nd but i cant help the fact that i can have twice as many cars in rFactor and not lag and stutter. when i upgrade it'll be first

Hmmmm.
#46 - AJS
Quote from Gunn :LFS vs. TDU = Led Zepplin vs. Spice Girls

Come on LFS visuals arent THAT bad
Quote from AJS :Come on LFS visuals arent THAT bad

But LFS is a Stairway to Heaven!
Why no one mention Forza 2, its awesome (I am waiting for my copy to arrive).
If you have X360, go try the demo, and if you like it, you like full even more, because for example, the damage in demo is not simulation. In demo if you hit head-on to wall 250 KM/H only change is cosmetic, but in full game, you can choose different damage types, and when on simulation, car will start behaving like it should be, when damaged.

Ohh....i want to make 1000hp car already,can't wait!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Why no one mention Forza 2, its awesome (I am waiting for my copy to arrive).
If you have X360, go try the demo, and if you like it, you like full even more, because for example, the damage in demo is not simulation. In demo if you hit head-on to wall 250 KM/H only change is cosmetic, but in full game, you can choose different damage types, and when on simulation, car will start behaving like it should be, when damaged.

Ohh....i want to make 1000hp car already,can't wait!

I have it, and I love it. You won't be disappointed.
#50 - Gunn
Quote from AJS :Come on LFS visuals arent THAT bad

Have you seen any of the Spice Girls close-up? That's some scary shit right there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG