The online racing simulator
S3 definitely needs LMP cars. There is so much action there right now...with the new diesel vs. gasoline issue.

Audi R10
Porsche RS Spyder
Courage

Maybe true F1 level cars with a realistic 950+ hp. (Get ready for spinouts but it would be fun... )
Quote from MmadmaxX :I honestly think a racetruck could be more interresting then a bus
Races with such trucks could be as interresting as the uf1000 races

Total weight: 5000kg
Power output: 800 kW (1050 hp)
Acceleration: 30 to 160 km/h in less than 6 secs.
Maximum speed: 160 km/h (limited by FIA regulation)

Someday we'll have racetrucks racing in LFS! The unique question is... they'll be 160km/h delimited or won't?
Roar

A van would be awesome

A kart would be awesome too. And a track for it af course
Quote from Tomi :These are not two version of the GT Turbo. The first one is a GT turbo, but the second one is a Renault 5 Turbo, a Maxi 5 Turbo in this case.

its 2 versions of Renault 5..
the one is the 1984 Renault 5 MAXI Turbo Rally,
the other is the 1989 Renault 5 GT Turbo...
How about some American Muscle? Camaro SS, Mustang SVT Cobra, Corvette, GTO? I bet if their were some American Muscle cars on here 1,000 more people would be playing this game.

***if you do add an american car put the Camaro SS on there ***
Add supercharging code, rather than turbo, and then if you want a small capacity, lightweight FF car with a supercharger- add the Polo G40. (Being biased a bit as I have one )

Bugatti Veyron would be very interesting to see.
Quote from hrtburnout :We need Racing Limousine's!

LOL, very cool, but you won't do half the Fern Bay chicanes with that
Easy, if it's RWD and has enough power
Quote from Vendetta :I dont get why people ask for an RB4 GTR. THE FXO GTR is like the RB4 GTR!!!!

Yea, maybe it's LIKE it... but it's not IT. Why not have an RB4 GTR? The other top performers have GTR versions... and if not a GTR version, why not a WRC version? (Or something of the like...)
WRC RB4 would be great, I think we need a couple of RB4's but isn't their supposed to be a rally pack coming out for LFS? Is so then no need for this.

Trucks definetely and karts would also be great fun.

Also the LEGENDS cars would be good fun, small light and little engines which rev like fewk!

For those of you talking about the F1 car racing another 2 differnt cars round the track, It was one of Jeremy Clarksons videos (Apocolypse Clarkson I think) Jaques Villeneuve (sp?) in the BAR F1 car, Colin Mcrae in his '99 (I think) Ford Focus WRC and Jeremy Clarkson in the Ford Cougar. Jaques was "stuck" on a crossword, he could't get a 3 letter word which has 4 leg and barks, what th hell could it be! Sorry for this total pointless info, that would be a fun race if oganised properly, a handi cap race round KY or something.

Maybe RallyX form racing, like the faster 4wd turbo cars going 1st and 10 seconds later the slower 2.0 FWD cars. Would make good racing.

Hope at least some of the ideas in this thread get put into S2 or S3 like the trucks or V8 supercars/brutes.
I'm for having real supercars!!

- Ferrari 360 Challenge
- Ferrari F430 Challenge
- Ferrari 550 Maranello LM
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Aston Martin DBR9
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Here's a small list of the cars I wanna see in LFS some day

Pagani Zonda F
Farboud GT/GTS
Ariel Atom
Koenigsegg CCR
Super 2000 series cars, more sedans, Le Mans series cars etc.

Couple of "wierdos" like SUV's/trucks for an experiment wouldn't hurt, or would it? But maybe later like in LFS S19 or something
Excuse me the FXR can compete with the other two GTRs when set-up correctly and being driven by someone whose driving style suits it.
I wanna see cars like:

Ariel Atom
Any Le Mans Prototype
Any Rear-engine sportscar
Any Modern Sports-Sedan
Any supercar
Buses? That's the stupidest idea ever for a game like this! Go and buy Midtown Madness if you want to drive buses etc.
Quote from coolrace05 : the sorce code for this game should become availble for free download,

LOL
Quote from coolrace05 :i know theres some good programers on this forum who could probally come up with some busses and trucks and stuff if they are givin the right tools like the sorce code for this game, the sorce code for this game should become availble for free download, then programers could post there created vehicles for downloads, that would be cool.

Will you **** off please? I couldn't really give a shit about what you want seeing as your a demo (or crack) racer wanting the release of the source code for a commercial product you haven't paid for on the offical forum. illepall

Could everyone who is using cracks or wants a crack please **** off you've clearly not worked out that the official forum is not the best place to get a crack.

The best place to get a crack is to click LFS Main Site at the top click Buy S2 then type your credit card number in, it even changes your status on the forum.
Quote from evans :Any Rear-engine sportscar

We've already got a 911 (FZ 50/FZR) what are you think of? A beetle
I think a Smart ForTwo (or something along those lines) would be great, as it would instantly be close competion for the UF1000 - but RWD!
i would prefer a nsu tt as a rival for the uf1000.

aaaaaaand........its rear-engined. an autocross monster .
Quote from Bob Smith :I think a Smart ForTwo (or something along those lines) would be great, as it would instantly be close competion for the UF1000 - but RWD!

I agree with Fetzo some kind of old saloon car would make great opposition for a Mini, thinking about it Imps are rear engined as well as the Skoda Silhouette cars

Quote from Fetzo :i would prefer a nsu tt as a rival for the uf1000.
http://www.renntier-racing.de/assets/images/nsu1.jpg

aaaaaaand........its rear-engined. an autocross monster .

yeah, that would be great
hopefully we would get the options for open bonnet/closed bonnet too illepall
Quote from herki :yeah, that would be great
hopefully we would get the options for open bonnet/closed bonnet too illepall

Like a Fiat Abarth

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG