The online racing simulator
drift sets for you all!!
(8 posts, started )
drift sets for you all!!
i recently tried drit=fting but im not that great......although apparently i do have a way of making good race or drift sets so i thought i would make a few...even a rac drift i handed em out on someones servers and people liked them so thought that more lfs racers may want them

the xrt drift set is simmilar to someone elses all rest are from scratch mainly because i hate the xrt.........
oh i will post a replay of what they can do.....in the hands of a new drifter (me) and if i can do that i wonder what you can do?
Attached files
LX6_easy drift.set - 132 B - 1720 views
FZ50_Drift.set - 132 B - 1682 views
XR GT TURBO_good_drift.set - 132 B - 1481 views
RA_drift easy.set - 132 B - 641 views
excuse my mistakes in drifting lol im new, i got my m8s to test these sets aswell before i thought they were good enough to go public, tell me what you think good or bad i dont mind oh fz5 i did get a little help with the basics for so i cant take all cred for that one, basics meaning someone else driving it for me telling me whats wrong then i changing set

these sets you get more angle but they have a nasty bite to them try if you dare....

oh and this may sound odd but i have learnt to get a fox sideways with thise set im currently working on.........will try get replay asap when sets done lol this isnt a joke
Attached files
LX6_drift.set - 132 B - 1102 views
RA_drift.set - 132 B - 276 views
my drifting.mpr - 117.8 KB - 250 views
Thanks for sharing some set's.

It's really about time i got some new setup's.

Get really bored of that RB4.

Were do i put these ??????
the go in LFS/data/settings
i would but my wheel has broken and cannot play lfs sadly atm
#8 - EmilO
Ingame choose XRT (as you are a demo racer) and you will have a list on the side with settings.

drift sets for you all!!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG