The online racing simulator
Hi everyone [ thread from 2005 ]
(34 posts, closed, started )
Just thought i would say hi to you all i'm just starting out in LFS and looking forward to many races
#2 - axus
Good luck - enjoy the journey! It only ever gets better.

EDIT: I see you are shown as a demo racer. S2 is worth it - buy it as soon as you can. I waited a long time and missed out on a lot! If you are already licensed you can use your WEBaccount and WEBpassword on these forums.
Too slow axus Welcome to the [disfuctional] family Valkyrie!
#4 - XRRoy
welcome to LFS, enjoy your stay
#5 - axus
Oh I see Welcome to S2 then!
Welcome to the community

SD.
Hi, welcome. Lots of fresh racers in the last couple of weeks, maybe I'll be able to beat a few people for a change
Quote from thisnameistaken :maybe I'll be able to beat a few people for a change

Doubt it

:hide:
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hi, welcome. Lots of fresh racers in the last couple of weeks, maybe I'll be able to beat a few people for a change

i was just on a server learning aston national with some newbies. i beat a guy that was driving an f08 with my FZR
Quote from tristancliffe :Doubt it

I've got better in the last few days actually, I'm starting to be happier with using the throttle to turn the car on exit, but there's just so much scope to LFS that I still haven't put much time in on most of the cars, and I still haven't managed to get any of them set up exactly how I'd like them.
Hi Valkyrie, hope you will enjoy LFS as much as I do!
hello!
Welcome
Hello & welcome!
Welcome!
thanks guys/girls i'm still trying to get the hang of the cars but i'm sure i'll get it
Hello!

Yeah my first post
Hi and welcome!

Three easy steps to get better with the cars:

1) Download Bob's Easy Race setups and/or some WR hotlap setups from SetupField. Whatever, don't use the default "Hard Track" setups. They suck. The race_1 ones are ok, though.

2) Like taught in driving school; look in the far, not a few inches infront of you. Also, try to look "through" the other drivers, don't get hypnotized by their back lights.

3) Keep your cool and take it easy. Trying to desperately "be fast" and "aggressive" won't get you anywhere. Try to relax, and ideally drift "into the zone". The fastest laps are archieved if you don't think about driving, but rather let your subconsciousness drive.

Hallo,

I'm new too!
hi, im not new but back
Welcome back Joe

SD.
Welcome fella!. enjoy your time here and ignore half of us
Welcome and say goodbye to your former life because you won't have it after LFS.
don't feel like one just yet i used to race for real so its just getting use to the cars and the way they handle and knowing the tracks but if i have any problems i'm sure to post em here lol
This thread is closed

(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG