The online racing simulator
Help with the XRG
(2 posts, started )
Help with the XRG
Hi guys ,

I just today started learning the rear-wheel drive demo cars , the XRG and XRT. Having read from somewhere that the XRG provides a solid RWD learning experience , i started with that. I plan to tackle the XRT later.
Right now, i can manage a ''good for a newb'' time of under 1.36 on Blackwood. Im looking to improve it.
Personally i think my biggest problems are the first and the last corner. Particulary the latter , as i cant enter it at speeds over 112KMH.

I have provided a replay file , the first half of it is kinda sucky but later it gets better. Not necesserily good but better. So , if anyone could take a look at it and analyze it somewhat i'd be most thankful.
Attached files
ME XRG ^q^q.spr - 523.1 KB - 131 views
#2 - Venus
Its not so much the speed you enter the corner, but more the minimum speed you get in the corner (mid corner) that matters. You should have a min speed there around 112-115 or so. The way to get really fast in any rear wheel drive car is to learn how to throttle steer. That means to use the wheel to turn in, and only power to control the steering thru the corner. At the extreme, the wheel is straightened once turn in is achieved, n thr handles rest of steering. Not easy to do. Biggie is great at it in LX4-6.

Ven

Help with the XRG
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG