The online racing simulator
LFS Hacks
(52 posts, closed, started )
A place where hackers can meet and exchange hacks. A place where new hackers are born. Endless possibilities. I guess all of us would like servers that include our own interests
Quote from CasseBent :A place where hackers can meet and exchange hacks. A place where new hackers are born.

are you thinking of a internet cafe - hospital combo instead of a server for them?
Can I post the hacking site on here? Bob smith didn't reply, I'm wondering if he got the PM.
Don't post it, its like posting a link to a crack. Bob will see it soon enough
I got the PM. Please don't post the link. I made your PM available to the other mods/devs. Little more I can do. Thanks for sending it to us.
Ah, alright, thanks.
Quote from squidhead :that's a stupid suggestion
lets have a server for crackers then, and for crashers...and a separate server for Britney Spears Fans

"and a separate server for Britney Spears Fans"
LOL i dont think i laughed that hard in a while haha.. i love it :P!
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001
-
-
Edit: Sorry if loads of posts came up then, My PC went mad and somehow made about 4 posts. Sorry!
13enz, you zombie-bumped this thread to say that? Eesh :zombie:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Probably time to lock this sucker once and for all.
Quote from Hankstar :13enz, you zombie-bumped this thread to say that? Eesh :zombie:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Probably time to lock this sucker once and for all.

Ah...so you are showing your true colours now eh? A closet Britney fan who wants the thread locked as soon as somebody has a pop at Britney!
There's nothing closeted about my Britney love. I'm out and proud.
I'll just have to ask this before using it, and I might as well ask it here, because this thread is about hacks...

Is "Player hacker" against EULA (It changes the appearance of driver so it don't have a helmet and wears normal clothes)?
Quote from patko :great!
where is it?

Turn right, next to hell You can't miss it
Quote from Gekkibi :I'll just have to ask this before using it, and I might as well ask it here, because this thread is about hacks...

Is "Player hacker" against EULA (It changes the appearance of driver so it don't have a helmet and wears normal clothes)?

It doesn't give the player any advantage of winning races, just makes the driver look like a twat. So no, I don't think it's against EULA.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I don't really know what's that

Its the motorway that runs round London. Always blocked.
Quote from J@tko :Its the motorway that runs round London. Always blocked.

Aww, I see
Quote from 13enz :"and a separate server for Britney Spears Fans"
LOL i dont think i laughed that hard in a while haha.. i love it :P!

Super bump, and first post aswell, bonus points?

Welcome BTW!
Quote from (-Mark-) :Super bump, and first post aswell, bonus points?

Be easy on him. I have seen worse bumps.
Instead, lets welcome him to the forums.
Quote from E-speed :I don’t know if this is the thread to post in. But I for my first time saw a cheater in the demo races the other day. He hade a extremely fast car. Hehe. Unfortunately he couldn’t brake before the corners so it wasn’t hard to pass him. But it was quite fun to see him..

Probably he used the (in)famous jump hack.
Mods, you have a PM

I had a guy on my server last night (private one), who lagged majorly, just after he said 'I'm using hacks'. What I mean is the car went invisible. Me and the other guy could still race normally though, but it lagged like hell when I tabbed to him. It went back to normal when he said he'd turned it off
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Mods, you have a PM

I had a guy on my server last night (private one), who lagged majorly, just after he said 'I'm using hacks'. What I mean is the car went invisible. Me and the other guy could still race normally though, but it lagged like hell when I tabbed to him. It went back to normal when he said he'd turned it off

Probably he turned off his pr0n-dl?
This thread is closed

LFS Hacks
(52 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG