The online racing simulator
yes , it´s nice , thx
Here's Squidhead's request, hope you like it dude.
Attached images
Squidheads XRT.jpg
wow... DIFFERENT...
Quote from LineR32 :Here's Squidhead's request, hope you like it dude.

the old headlights have the skin texture lol.
damn, why won't anyone do mine.
Quote from Monkay :damn, why won't anyone do mine.

i will u want them all in one scene diffrent ones. or what size do u want?
Could somebody please render this FOX skin for me? Just a simple white background with the wheels turned. If its possible to use the helmet too it would be nice.

Thanks to anybody who does it
Attached images
FOX_TG2.jpg
HEL_TG2.jpg
any masters/seniors/proffesional of 3d render , please render my 4 skins . here is my little bit request :

3 xrt skins render together in 1 screen shot / wallpaper

3 xrt skins and fz5 render together in 1 screen shot / wallpaper

few renders of my fz5 skin

please render with standard look,standard light and cool rims

thanks
Attached images
FZ5_WC_07.jpg
XRT_WC_07.jpg
XRT_WC_07_2.jpg
xrt_wc_nismo.jpg
Quote from SpitfireRacer :Could somebody please render this FOX skin for me? Just a simple white background with the wheels turned. If its possible to use the helmet too it would be nice.

Thanks to anybody who does it

Done.
Attached images
Top Gun FOX.jpg
I imported the CMX file into the FOX scene, if you can't do that then i'll make a scene and upload it later.
Hiiiiii, 'tis me again

I got a simple request, I just want a 3 car render (as in all 3 cars in 1 image), of the XRG, XRT, and XRR. Simple skins not worth rendering I know, but they are 4096 so I thought why not

I dont really mind about modifications as long as its not too silly oh and could you also use my Mustang taillights as these skins were made for those

All skins and lights are attached.

Thanks and much love to whoever does this
Attached images
XRG_MustangRoj.jpg
XRR_MustangRoj.jpg
XRT_MustangRoj.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 331 views
Hope you like it.
Attached images
Mustang XR's.jpg
Woah sweet, looks great with your custom headlights too

Only little niggle it has it with the XRG having the Turbo skin
LineR32 which lights are they on the front? Looks like a capri i saw the other day from the front
I used a pic of a Starion for the lights, but people have said, BMW, Capri, that 4 door VW from F&F1.
Here you go DDM
Attached images
DDM.jpg
are you sure you don't want to 'remake' your skin..? it looks like a little different from the left side
Quote from LFS Drifter :Can i have someone render my skin skin, its Private and i dont want anyone usin it but i'll post it and if anyone sees it with it on, PM me Could someone do it, id like Crashgate Yamakawa LineR32 or C40Z, I love there renders so much. I would really like to have Yamakawas New rendering there with the driver, that is awesome ! and i like the Spinning Crashgate very nice.
http://s9.photobucket.com/albu ... ;current=XRT_EctypeGT.jpg

Nice body kit !! Did you make it or did you download it?
I'd like to have it
Quote from Rocabiliz :are you sure you don't want to 'remake' your skin..? it looks like a little different from the left side

What do you mean old friend?
Quote from dcm_wc :any masters/seniors/proffesional of 3d render , please render my 4 skins . here is my little bit request :

3 xrt skins render together in 1 screen shot / wallpaper

3 xrt skins and fz5 render together in 1 screen shot / wallpaper

few renders of my fz5 skin

please render with standard look,standard light and cool rims

thanks

hi guys , i request first but why other player late than me request their render done already but mine not yet done ?
Quote from dcm_wc :hi guys , i request first but why other player late than me request their render done already but mine not yet done ?

i just guessed that u would like 1024x768 and here they are and tell me what u think...
Attached images
XRT3.jpg
XRT+FZ5 good.jpg
XRT+FZ5 good2.jpg
FZ5.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG