The online racing simulator
When F1 meets the Mask
"Guess who got the annual ticket for the tanning saloon"
"Don`t be affraight, they don`t bite. Show them your best smile!"
Ok looks like Mr whatshisname isnt going to pick a winner, so I will do it for him.

Quote from thisnameistaken :"So aye pull the hammehr back laik this, point it at the car of my teammate who I lov ver match we play playstassion and we're very close friends, and I shoot him in the ****ing head"

That one is a clear winner. Post a new pic, make it a good one this time!
Ok nobody is posting anything so I will put up a new picture.
Attached images
r_2007-08-03T111904-3.jpg
Finally new pic...

"I'M NOT HEARING YOU"

or

"Let's pretend we're not hearing what Alonso is saying about us behind our backs"

edit
Two from me

'C'mon, gimme a kiss'

and/or

'What'd you say? Turn your hearing aid up'
"Kids these days and their rap music >_<"
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :"Kids these days and their rap music >_<"

Winner! In my opinion ofcourse.

"Christ that BF1 sounds awful!"

edit: Hamilton - "I baked you a cookie, but I eated it "
Not pictured: Left; Ron Dennis announces which car will be given priority in Q3. Right; Catering staff declare that all the pies have now been eaten.
"Jeff Gordon leads as the competition gets ripped apart... literally."
"Not pictured is the number 42, after his trademark overtaking style puts an end to the number 25's race"
"I had a feeling drinking all this Budweiser before the race wasn't such a good idea!"
go straighter !
"Where there's life, there's Bud. (Driver killed in accident)"

I know, a little harsh, but it's just a game.
"Bud, you'll be sorry in the morning"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in Nascar history: the triple Salchow!! Elegantly executed by nr. 25!"
"Thats Gonna Hurt in the Morning"

"Hey!! I wanted that door"

"Dam, Grans gonna kill me for this "
Who put these stupid Red/White Barriers there?
*phone rings*

''Wassup?!''

''Nothing, having a Bud, driving the.. OH CRAP!''
here we have tristan who after 300 laps of driving in a circle just couldnt take it anymore and decided to commit suicide
Quote from h3adbang3r :"Jeff Gordon leads as the competition gets ripped apart... literally."

Hahah
Quote from wsinda :"Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in Nascar history: the triple Salchow!! Elegantly executed by nr. 25!"

Quote from Shotglass :here we have tristan who after 300 laps of driving in a circle just couldnt take it anymore and decided to commit suicide

Hmmmm.

I'll go for wsinda's, since Shotglass' is only a happy fantasy of mine
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I'll go for wsinda's, since Shotglass' is only a happy fantasy of mine

I won? Oh blast, I suck at finding good racing pictures. Shotglass, could you take this?

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG