The online racing simulator
What's that green stuff?
oh, thats headweed
Quote from Shotglass :i never realized this before but you do look very american

It's only because I'm smiling in some of them, English people don't smile.

Quote from The Very End :

Oh my god.. Thats what vodka do to you.

Fantastic hair!

Actually, you look a bit like... me. I blame the Vikings.
Quote from GFresh :oh, thats headweed

Yep, that or brain cells, hard to judge from such small pic I put there
Jakg IRL...
Attached images
Jakg.jpg
i'd like to know how peoples like harjun and faster looks like in real life.
Rofl, your high or what? :P
Everyone I meet says that my hair allways looks ****ed up lol

Anyway, but then my GF forced me to cut the hair, so now I look like I`m half dead -.-
Quote from The Very End :Rofl, your high or what? :P
Everyone I meet says that my hair allways looks ****ed up lol

Anyway, but then my GF forced me to cut the hair, so now I look like I`m half dead -.-

well not messed up. but your type of hair is what goes under the name "svenskerhår" in denmark, haha.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :well not messed up. but your type of hair is what goes under the name "svenskerhår" in denmark, haha.

Lol, what does that mean? ;D
Ok, since it is you people, I will post a picture..
It will only be aviable for you guys, because it`s really... THAT bad, and it proves that alkohol ain`t good for ya lol

Lol, thats one of those AMAGAWD moments!
(And I can`t seriously remember who or when the picture was taken, I only know that the bottle was emty when I woke up)

And now I`m going to bed, probally going to regret for posting it til tomorrow, but til then - enjoy! lol
Lol, yea, we all do misstakes here in life, special with vodka and wine
vodka and wine isnt an excuse , a strong drink like an irish car bomb is , thats a mans drink
Quote from theirishnoob :vodka and wine isnt an excuse , a strong drink like an irish car bomb is , thats a mans drink

I bet it's called the Irish Car Bomb because you drink it, hop in a car and a few miles down your car goes boom
Quote from h3adbang3r :I bet it's called the Irish Car Bomb because you drink it, hop in a car and a few miles down your car goes boom

LMAO
DWB then:

DWB now:
heres me..........been a loooooong day.
Attached images
mr G.jpg
Wheel hug lol
Well don`t you start to complain, look at me first then, then you can see someone who really have had a long day!
see the avatar?

<-----------------------------

me.

Strange to see the same pictures several times in the same thread. There must have been some merging going on, I guess.

Can I see a better picture of your dog, kev? It might just look almost exactly like mine.

Edit: me is in the avatar, of course.
Attached images
kev.jpg
Quote from Linsen :Can I see a better picture of your dog, kev? It might just look almost exactly like mine.

I don't think I have any better pictures. Here's another small one. The dog sadly died about 18 months ago of old age, which I suppose isn't bad considering that we took her from a rescue shelter aged about 2.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't think I have any better pictures. Here's another small one. The dog sadly died about 18 months ago of old age, which I suppose isn't bad considering that we took her from a rescue shelter aged about 2.

Sorry to hear that (well, that she died, not that you took her from the shelter, of course).

Well, it's a little OT, but here's ours. We brought her home with us from Sicily almost three years ago when she was a little over one year old according to Dottore Buongiorno (that really was his name). She does bear a certain resemblance to yours, I think:
Attached images
ella.jpg
Her face looks very similar! I never knew our dog had relatives in Europe, I would've pestered them for cheap holidays.

Cute dog. My girlfriend says she'd like one just the same.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG