The online racing simulator
Music Video - Colliding Temporalities
(17 posts, started )
Colliding Temporalities entered film fest
Hey all
This film of mine has now been entered into the 4th Australia-Japan Student Film Forum in Sydney. It looks to be competing with six other videos, and screens on the 14th of October. Wish me luck
http://www.jpf.org.au/02_events/4thajff/4thajff.htm

For those who have not yet seen this experimental music video utilising LFS and real people, see the original thread here:
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=211458

Scroll down to post #15 to download.

Thanks again Victor, Eric and Scawen, and it wouldn't have been possible without DJGlass and his clubman!
#2 - KeMoT
As i said previously, amazing work
great vid. It must have taken lots of work.
We're looking forward to another movie with you having as much dev time as you want.
Probably a bit late notice, but Colliding Temporalities has made it to the 6th Cine Vis Cinema 2005 International Film Festival to be held in Tokyo, Japan between the 21st and 23rd of October 2005. My film will be screening on the 21st (tommorow/24 hours time!) in the 2pm session (immediately after intermission), at the Tokyo International Forum, D1 Hall. There may be a remote chance of a repeat screening at the end of the festival.

Just for some background info, the Oscar nominated short Birthday Boy was screened at these same two events
If you happen to be in the area, take a look!

Admission: 1,000 Yen (inc tax)
Program: Japanese / English translation
Cool.
#6 - KeMoT
Wow
are there any mirrors the RSC download link doesnt work for me
No mirrors I'm aware of, sorry. I wish I had the webspace to host it; KeMoT is very kind. Seems to be working here.
#9 - KeMoT
Quote from Gusto AU :No mirrors I'm aware of, sorry. I wish I had the webspace to host it; KeMoT is very kind. Seems to be working here.

It is and will be working
Best of luck on the festival.
Quote from Gusto AU :No mirrors I'm aware of, sorry. I wish I had the webspace to host it; KeMoT is very kind. Seems to be working here.

downloads from there don't work for me because of university firewall restrictions, if an alternate link becomes available please let me know as i really want to see this.
Great video, great editing, great concept. At first I was thinking "the only flaw is both cars have the same plate number" but at the end it made sense. Very nice
Are there still no mirrors available, even if it's just someone hosting it for me to download once I'd be very grateful
Quote from Seaweed :Are there still no mirrors available, even if it's just someone hosting it for me to download once I'd be very grateful

The one he posted worked for me.

EDIT: Just read your previous post :o
Colliding Temporalities (5:35 minutes)
Video: 864x486, 50fps, 2500kbps Divx v5.1.1
Audio: 48Khz 160kbps MP3
Size: ~105MB

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIACDMKF

I'll also upload to the movies pit once kemot allows uploads again
Err... huh? You just re-uploaded it or is that a new version or something?
Reuploaded in higher quality, in a mirror as requested.

Music Video - Colliding Temporalities
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG