The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
You guys going to make a Moove back into the IGTC series this weekend?

(last round was really missing any bovine presence)
Its this weekend?

I haven't done enough practise yet but I could do it by the weekend. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete my hour stint due to being in constant pain when sitting back. Come Thursday I will either confirm us or say we're not gonna be there
ekkk... yeah, i forgot about your back mate... i apologize.

Good luck with your recovery.

Hope to see you back on the track sometime soon.
It's alright, its nice to know people want us racing with them I've done an 8 hour shift marshalling at my local indoor kart track and I was alright with that so, with some painkillers, I should be able to do it.
We'd love if you guys would make it. I'd hate for it to be at the expense of your back. You guys usually split the race up with 4 racers?

No worries either way, best of luck to you and your team.
Sketchy was racing today, but I was too late to see if he had Moo in his name or not.
*loads rifle and fires, screams in pain from fingers*

Come to think of it though, my fingers aint been hurting too much lately. There are still broken technically, but they were'nt as bad as when i first did it. I took the bandage off the other day, and there fine. Just cant bend them as much. On 2 other notes, i probably wont be going to cornwall this weekend, so i may be able to meet up with you guys. Also, i bought vista today, *drools over taskbar, HUD etc.*
Congrats on finishing yesterday Moo! It was a crazy race and I'm glad we both made it through.

Sorry to race you guys so aggressively at the end there, our team was convinced you had had a disconnect and therefore it was a race for position indeed

Anyway, take some time and get recovered! Hope to see you guys at the AS3 in a month.
Bumping Cows
I be back. I also have some news but it kinda requires a longish post and I really can't be bothered doing it now, I've been up for about 28 hours now
Welcome Back Danny

:laola::laola:
:bounce8:
:tempted:
:bananalla
:huepfenic

:smileyrai

You guys just can't take a hint, can you?
Hm, so its alright for you to post something useless in our thread but when I post basically a placeholder for a notice I'm gonna post later it's not alright?

We do have our own forum but why should everything be kept to it? What is the problem with this 1 thread getting a bit big?
I don't mind your "placeholder". But, at least keep the spam to your own forum (look at post #452, god damnit).

Edit: Oh there actually is a line of text in that post. Oh, ok. I did not see it at first-I take everything back!
Yes, I agree, my team-mates go over the top sometimes
Quote from felplacerad :I don't mind your "placeholder". But, at least keep the spam to your own forum (look at post #452, god damnit).

Edit: Oh there actually is a line of text in that post. Oh, ok. I did not see it at first-I take everything back!

A team can't be happy that one of their own is back?

Welcome Back Danny!

We are happy.

felplacerad isnt in the team.

Niall and nathan are too busy on LFS.

But Niall loves danny secretly
Welcome back Danny!

I missed you dearly
I would like to know how the Moo Racing team are coping with the ban on exports to the EU in light of the recent outbreak of Foot and Mouth in the UK?
Hehe Quicksilver. Thanks for supporting us Stu

Niall, I missed you too, my love. I would have been on last night but I went for a short sleep at 2pm, got woken up at 8pm by a little dog licking my face like mad and then I slept til about 15 mins ago. I think I caught up after that 32-hour day now
Ahhh! Gays!!!
Ahhh! Immature kid!!!

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG