The online racing simulator
I shot a frozen waffle with an air rifle
(16 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
A pet or a loved one maybe????
Think of that poor frozen Waffle. You could have killed it!
#4 - Bean0
Extra Strong Mints.

Cheap, a decent size target, and they explode when you hit them

Use a suitable backstop though.
An Egg

(said in a Monty Python type of voice, a la "A Duck!").
a friend and i once spent an entire night shooting at aerosol can plastic caps with a stapler gun running on compressed air ... great target practice
Quote from tombarlin :A pet or a loved one maybe????

I've been shot in the leg by an airgun once, I still have a brass ball in my leg. Not fun.
I used to own a very powerful BB gun, had lots of fun shooting this stuff...

A can of Soda

A block of ice

An Apple

A box of crackers

Any chav that happened to walk past my house
A chav walking? His 1.1L performance hatchback must've been in the shop getting SIK MODZ put on it ...
No they drive up and down the road during the day, then have a party at the end of it. Now my BB gun had a very powerful laser, so just aiming it at them would be enough to scare them off.
Dunno mate, that would make your problem worse as chavs are attracted to bright lights - ever seen a neon-equipped 3-door hatchback with less than 6 chavs in it?
I have indeed, but that was because they had stopped to set fire to a homeless person, so only 5 chavs were in the car, the other 7 were trying to work out the mechanism of a lighter.
Heres a short video of a Strongbow can full of water (I drank the strogbow first, didn't want to waste it) doing a backflip and landing, after being hit with a .22 air rifle in my back garden.

HERE'S THE VID
Quote from tristancliffe :An Egg

(said in a Monty Python type of voice, a la "A Duck!").

Grr.. now I almost ruined my keyboard.. "The.. Laarch"
The Mighty Oak!
Quote from GFresh :Heres a short video of a Strongbow can full of water (I drank the strogbow first, didn't want to waste it) doing a backflip and landing, after being hit with a .22 air rifle in my back garden.

HERE'S THE VID

Bwahahaha great shot!! Next time get some cheap beer and leave it in there, shoot the base and see if it does a double backflip.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG