The online racing simulator
Quote from anik360 :Here ya go mate Hope you like it. PS default spoiler not there but WHO CARES its a r34 spoiler

EDIT:FB2 stop SPAMMING

im not going ot stop spammin till i get 1,000! (not that that matters )
How I wish post counts were hidden from users, and people had to go into the profile to view them, a la RSC.
@ImportFantasy

another one, Rodeo drift
if i will do it..... leg cramps!
Attached images
RodeoDrift_XRT.jpg
hey thats a very cool pic.
Thanx,dr.
Quote from LFSn00b :Could you do mine too please?(same kind of scene than for Importfantasy please)

me too, pretty please!
Attached images
XRT_rb26dettnewcar.jpg
Oh My GOD!!! :jawdrop: :eye-poppi: That, yamakawa, is one hell of a nice render you made!!! I wish i could make something like that... Do you have any way i can reach you, just to ask a few questions? MSN, ICQ, Skype, etc...?
Quote from yamakawa :@ImportFantasy

another one, Rodeo drift
if i will do it..... leg cramps!

Very nice and original look to that render, well done sir.
@LFSn00b
Ok,here.hope you like it.

@squidhead
"Render" button was just pushed now.
Attached images
RodeoDrift_MooNiko.jpg
New to making full-on drift skins, but a simple render would be nice from someone who has the time. I'll supply a psd of it if anyones interested. I'll upload it to LFSWorld after I've got the render, so practically it hasn't been officially released yet. Private for the moment then. Public as soon as it's uploaded.
Attached images
XRT_Sam-Kun.jpg
OK, rodeo3 finnish
Attached images
RodeoDrift_squidhead.jpg
Damn!!!! Man, you have to render mine too, please!!!
Edit: Wrong attachment
Edit2: Finally the real skin!
Attached images
XRT_Han_1280_with_intake.jpg
Wait your turn, I'm after squidhead
No problem mate, i'm not in a rush. Whenever it's done... . BTW yamakawa, do you use Brazil?
sorry,i will do it tomorrow.ok?
and i use vray.
Wowowowowoowow Yamakawa Thanx!!
yamakawa: if you aint totaly bored doeing them now, it would be nice if you could do one for my team to. It look awsome and would love one, but you already havemade enought of them, so dont feel that you got to do mine.
woooohooooo
THANK YOU YAMAKAWA!
Here you go Dalek.
Attached images
Sam Kun XRT.jpg
@ Dalek,@ MonStarr
There you go
Attached images
RodeoDrift_Dalek.jpg
RodeoDrift_MonStarr.jpg
Dang!!! Thanks man!!!
If anyone wants me to make them an Avatar similar to mine, post the skin and model of LFS car here.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG