The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
lol yeah SlamDunk, nothing wrong with that.....

Orion is a good screenshot editor
Quote from ORION :I guess you understand me wrong, I know the car is real (of course)...
I have just said that the RA ia a very special car

:Handshake
#78 - JJ72
Quote from Akg01 : lil showroom looks nice

YOU HAVE STOLEN MY AVATAR.
Feel free to post those links wherever you want

thx @ SlamDunk and Tweak
Quote from McAzerty :not real smartass

nice that the RSC rougness continues here....
Same cool and so hard tough guys, that made me
never visiting RSC again.

have fun
Another edited pic from the UKLFS FOX race I had last night in which I had some great battles as illustrated here:
Attached images
blbattle_lj.jpg
Banger Racing actually, but since i edited i'll post it here.
Attached images
banger_bangbang-FEL.jpg

Great Work
Quote from TravisS :Those are super sexy, but, there is a different thread for renders

Those are not renders (obviously)
Quote from ORION :Those are not renders (obviously)

Yeah those are taking LFS cars and putting them in real life pretty much, that FZR picture is sweet.
second one aint the Ra atall

Noble M12
My UF1000...
Attached images
mini.jpg
Quote from ORION :Those are not renders (obviously)

I don't follow you? Are you saying he took screenshots of the LFS cars while in game, and then added reflections in some photo editing software? I highly doubt that... but if so, wow, even more impressive!

Those pictures looks like the LFS cars are renders, and then placed on a photo background. This is known as a composite, and is still considered a render.

[edit]
OK, now I see. He took real photos and pasted in bits from LFS cars. Very clever, and a very good job!
..its really not that hard at all.. looks great, but easily done if you know what your doing

digimod stuff basically
Well, no one of the pics is rendert. They are all edited and most of them are much hours of work THX for comments!
Another action shot from Aston National between myself and KR|Matthias White.
Attached images
astonclash.jpg
#96 - JJ72
Loves the FOX racing pic - nice camera angle, nice skin and color on the cars,nice backdrop, nice distance between the two, a very rich picture.
Quote from JJ72 :Loves the FOX racing pic - nice camera angle, nice skin and color on the cars,nice backdrop, nice distance between the two, a very rich picture.

Thank you very much for the comment.^^
another try due to boredom
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
OK, time to up the ante. I have now included motion blur to my pics - not conventional PS motion blur but some rather clever ones. I thought also that FO8s would be the perfect car in which to try the filters out on. Enjoy!
Attached images
f08_speedblitz.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG