The online racing simulator
Hey he's right before David Saelens... Once to be told as "a Belgium promise" in the racing world:

Career David Saelens 1993Formula Renault EM, runner up1999F3 Masters Zandvoort, win2000Formula 30002001DTM (Mercedes Benz)2002Formel 1, tests Minardi03-04ALMS2004PMSC P62005PMSC, P3, win Hockenheim2006PMSC P5, win Barcelona2007PMSC
So very well done Norbi! Though I must add David really had a bad 2006 season and 2007 isn't got much better...

Well done Norbi, enjoy this day (and don't forget the pit girls) !
Thanks for the clip

If here are any TBK'ers, the whole Porsche cup race will be hopefully available here soon...
Yes, but it's normal in this Cup. You can see a LOT of damaged cars. These guys are crazy
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yes, but it's normal in this Cup. You can see a LOT of damaged cars. These guys are crazy

I know (saw it) I just thought it was a funny wordplay
'grats Norbi, keep it up!!!
very nice race !!!

gratz jeep0
Quote from bluejudas :I was a bit eager with my cellular during the broadcast. I got both Norbert's and Kenneth Østvold's name mentioned on the Norwegian broadcast They mentioned Live for speed several times

Kenneth won the Norwegian championship and he is also go cart driver... the expert commentator new his name from go cartin... they sounded surprised but... maybe they will take simracing a bit more serious after this... ??

I'm sorry to say that you were probably misinformed and therefore you misinformed the Norwegian broadcasters too
Kenneth Østvold hasn't won the Norwegian championship, it was his team mate Christian Krognes

Edit: on-topic, Thanks to the guy who posted the race clips above.. I missed the race as I was at Circuit Zolder to watch the Masters of Formula 3... was awesome to see those passing manouvres and just to see the name N. Kiss like I've seen it in MoE many times before... seems like an awesome job there Norbi, many many congratulations!! And good luck for the future!
He is 16, cause Uwe Alzen got a Penalty if I see ith right.

But well done, awesome perfomance for a guest driver and really nice overtaking actions.
#111 - thd
First time I've watched an entire porsche cup race. Nice effort Norbi!
Great Norbi, the Eurosport commentators really praised you! "That is a simulation move" Hell yeah it's a simulation move you RL losers!
Quote from traxxion :I'm sorry to say that you were probably misinformed and therefore you misinformed the Norwegian broadcasters too
Kenneth Østvold hasn't won the Norwegian championship, it was his team mate Christian Krognes

Last time i checked the winner was Kenneth

http://www.lfsnorge.net/

and the commentators found out them selves, I just directed them to the site...

Man its cool what Norbert did
Well done norbi, thats arwsome.
Dreams do come true
Great going Norbi
Quote from traxxion :Aii I thought you meant Norwegian Kart Champion! Sorry for the confusion

hehe and I did not know he was the winner of Norwegian Kart championship too... I guess that it is more to brag of that winning the Norwegian championship in LFS
Nice moves from Norbi. he was the very last after the race start because he didn't see the teh start sign. (He always starts from the front in the Hungarian championship...) Then he choosed a very good breaking point for the first corner and could take back several postions. Also had suspension problems in the final laps, so not a bad performance after all A hungarian website also wrote that he was only 0,8 sec slower then the car in front in the race.
Quote from traxxion :I'm sorry to say that you were probably misinformed and therefore you misinformed the Norwegian broadcasters too

Quote from bluejudas :More off topic...

Btw Chriskart won the Norwegian Kart Championship... not Kenneth..

Sources...

http://www.bilsport.no/poeng/Kart_NM_KZ2_07.htm
http://www.ostvoldmotorsport.com/rap_nm_07.htm
http://www.ostvoldmotorsport.com/

Yea uhm, bit of confusion going on here.

Chriskart = Christian Kronges = Norwegian Kart Champion
Kenneth[NOR] = Kenneth Østvold = Norwegian LFS Champion

Anyway, brilliant stuff by Norbi, somehow getting through the T1 after leaving 200m of skidmarks and then coming back through the race with some brilliant overtaking, very good stuff!
Quote from Bawbag :Yea uhm, bit of confusion going on here.

Chriskart = Christian Kronges = Norwegian Kart Champion
Kenneth[NOR] = Kenneth Østvold = Norwegian LFS Champion

:twirl:
Quote from bluejudas :I can't play the mpg file...
I am using windows media player 11... what player do need?? codecs?

An MPEG-2 decoder. DSCaler5 is free. Or install PowerDVD.
Look up K-Lite Codec pack, that does the trick... though I get no sound with Media Player 10. K-Lite also (optionally) installs Media Player Classic and that plays it fine, sound and all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG