The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
Quote from mcintyrej :Is it too late to enter?

You might want to take my place for this week's race though
Heat Grids
The grids will be on the website.

There will be three finals A, B. The B final will be ran with 10 drivers BUT the two drivers at the back of the B final grid will not score anymore than they would if they were in the C final.

The finals are 8 laps in length and the heats are 2 laps in length.
When does the race start?
Quote from chrissawyer21 :
There will be seven closely contested rounds and races will take at 19:00pm GMT time. All drivers will be sent an e-mail 2 hours before the start of the event.

Does that answer your question Jack?
I gots no email, and i'm unsure whether its GMT or not here - so it starts at 7 or 8 UK time?
That doesn't say BST so it's at 7
BST is one hour ahead of GMT so it starts at 8 for you.
Yeah, 1900/7:00pm GMT. 15 minutes.
I can't find the server either.
It's showing up in my list.. You're looking for Team Enginuity, not NTCC, right? I'm hosting it for Chris now because I have a dedicated server. Password is ntcc
Quote from qoncept :It's showing up in my list.. You're looking for Team Enginuity, not NTCC, right? I'm hosting it for Chris now because I have a dedicated server. Password is ntcc

Silly me. I was in there earlier!

Found it now, but passworded?
Yeah, I added the password 30min before the race. And then forgot to put it in that last post until a couple minutes after I psoted it.. its ntcc
Just to clarify - this starts at 8 or 7 UK time?
It starts now.. whatever time it is there.
If it starts now you should fix your time zones.

Because its 18:00 GMT now.
Edit: Doh.. London != GMT. What a confusing mess. There are 5 people on the server now.
Zueg is right. We've got another hour to wait yet.
Get on the server now, its time.
Some happy emo is leading the NTCC points
Grrr, had to miss that event - lets just hope i can make up for it as SO2.

Is it me or did the event last half as long as usual?
Also - do the RB4 drivers score normal points for this last event? IMO it seems a little unfair to give what is now the fastest car at all RallyX, and most tarmac tracks, the same points as an FXO or XRT as they are much harder to drive and slower on the "rough stuff"
Jakg, looking for STCC balancing?
It didn't last long as not many turned up, their loss in points I guess.

EDIT - Thinking about it, maybe people stayed away as they weren't keen on RallyX :

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG