The online racing simulator
[tHR] norbi in the Porsche Supercup VIP car
Hey guys. Some of you might now that Norbi races in the Hungarian Seat Leon Cup, and now he has a chance to prove his talent on a higher level.
On Sunday, he will race against 30 Porsche drivers on the Hungaroring, just before the F1 guys.
Eurosport 1 broadcasts the race, starting at 10:15 UTC. Wish him good luck

http://www.racecam.de/index.ph ... ;sid=18〈=en&id=1865
Wow what a jump :-)

Good luck to him, hope he will not "vote to restart the game" in his
first real race ;-)
Quote from ingope :Wow what a jump :-)

Good luck to him, hope he will not "vote to restart the game" in his
first real race ;-)

Well, it's not his first real race, 2 years ago he jumped into the Opel Astra cup, then last year he raced in the Clio cup, where he won 10 out of 13 races, and now he races in the Leon cup, so he kinda knows what to do. I guess
Wow, grats and gl. I will listen closely to hear if they mention him.
Wow, good luck!

(just remember to keep it rear-engined)
Wow. Awesome stuff. Good luck Norbi!

I was supposed to be driving the other Toro Rosso but I've got a hair appointment.
oh, nice.

go pwn ´em norbi!!!
Good luck
Good luck Norbi, i hope experience from FZR will be useful for you there ^^
Good luck!
Good Luck, I'll be tuning in if I'm up early enough.
Truely, TRUELY awesome. GO Norbi!!

I can just think, if Norbi becomes good in this, will LFS be seen by real racing teams as a genuine grassroot for RL motorsport?

Oh just awesome.
What a great opportunity! Go Norbi! Hope he has a good race and turns a few heads for all the right reasons!
Quote from RevengeR :FP, at the end it just started to rain.

Better than half of the drivers in his first ever weekend in the series!

O/T: Rain sounds goood. How is the forecast for Sunday?
Quote from zeugnimod :Better than half of the drivers in his first ever weekend in the series!

O/T: Rain sounds goood. How is the forecast for Sunday?

Gab is our local weather forecast man, he says theres not much chance for rain
Too bad. At least, we will have an exciting Porsche Cup race to watch.
Quote from zeugnimod :Too bad. At least, we will have an exciting Porsche Cup race to watch.

Hehe true

And, as you say, to be above the middle of the list in your first race is outstanding work!
He seems very good in real cars too! I wish him good luck for the race.

Now someone send him some LFS stickers!
Damn, not very often or at all will I devote my love to another man....

Great stuff Norbi, amazing only 1 second down on the faster time, good luck for the race.
Quote from DaveWS :Truely, TRUELY awesome. GO Norbi!!

I can just think, if Norbi becomes good in this, will LFS be seen by real racing teams as a genuine grassroot for RL motorsport?

If he's not extensively promoting LFS/racesims in general, so how would what affect anything?
Quote from deggis :If he's not extensively promoting LFS/racesims in general, so how would what affect anything?

No, but the fact is, he got into RL motorsport through playing LFS. Maybe other teams will look for other top performing sim racers to test IRL.
The talent must have already been there, it could easily have gone the other way. I personally think that if someone thinks they can transfer sim racing performance into real life performance, then they probably won't do well. From that link it seems that he has listened to peoples advice and worked hard off track as well as on track, good luck to him in this race, I will tune in and see how he does.
3 hours left :ernaehrun
Its broadcast on Sunday, the same day as the F1. I will have to get up to watch it, the guest drivers usually get good coverage and they are always mentioned.

[tHR] norbi in the Porsche Supercup VIP car
(137 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG