The online racing simulator
Peugeot 307 wrc car (XRR XRT)
(26 posts, started )
Oh no... its so sad to see the Martins-Park's 307 again :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: , just makes me cry

They were souch a good racing duo...

Thread : I have seen the 307 for XRT somewhere once. Have tryed to find it again and havent... or it was for FXR/FXO ?
You are a demo racer. You don't need a XRR skin because you can't use it unless it's for your friend who has a S2.
i see that car all the time whats so sad? did he die?
Markko Märtin used to rally the 307 in the WRC. His co-driver Michael Park was sadly killed at his home rally in the UK.
Xrr Or Xrt
BECAUSE I HAV ANOTHER ACC
HEHEHE,I DON´T SAY "MARKO MARTIN AND J PARK"
AND YES "M GRONHOLM"
HEHEHE PLEASE, MAKE ONE
Quote from lokoiko :BECAUSE I HAV ANOTHER ACC

And The Car???
Please Make The Peugeot:d
Use your other account or the one you are using right now will be banned soon.

I'll never make skins for ####### crackers.
Xrt,xrg,xrr
ITS THE SAME DESIGNS
AND IF I WANT USE TO ONE
COULD BE POSSIBLE USE FOR ANOTHER
XRT AND XRR TO ASPHALT
AND XRG TO GRAVEL

I DONT USE ANY CRACK
BECAUSE ITS TOO DIRTY MAKE THIS
OK,TNX AT ALL
can someone make it
PLEASE
MY FRIEND WANT THIS PLEASE
AND ALL MY TEAM
HBL TEAM (LFS BRASIL)
WE GONNA RACE IN THIS CAR
TO REMEMBER THE M.MARTIN AND J.PARK
We go to race and wantmuch that the car esteje soon Story with the very Obliged contribution of vcs
Just sign in with your S2 account, or get your friend to confirm that you use their account, or you will be banned...I guess.
I smell Bananas... :bananadea
Whats so hard about painting 2 white lines around a red car?
ok make XRT or XRG
i dont hav any acc, its only to make the car
because the design (use to xrt and xrg)
i make one picture to hav one idea
(but i want one red)
Buy S2 and i'll try to make the XRR skin.
At first I thought the original request just had a typo and used XRR instead of XRG, but then the following posts made me think otherwise.

It makes me boggle that people log saying "I have another account" when it's blatantly not true. Likewise, requesting stuff for "a friend"? Why doesn't the "friend" ask for themselves? They use an online product so they can't be that shy.

The bananas are smouldering.
hello, im from brazil!!!!!
1i live on brazil
2my friend dont know speak
3if you don´t wanna make ok,gonna f....
4i dont need more nothing,because a flock of motherf...
dont wanna help,why? hahaha
Want i buy a fuc... license
here on brazil cost 120 r$
and my money isn´t are grass
ok?
sorry about all,i will never come back here
some one car
bye
Quote from lokoiko :sorry about all,i will never come back here
some one car
bye

Bye, cracker.
Hmmmm... first you say "BECAUSE I HAV ANOTHER ACC" then you use the other usual excuse "my friend dont know speak"

Glad to see the back of you

edit : i checked its only 92.0966 Brazil Reais for a license
Quote from lokoiko :...
sorry about all,i will never come back here
some one car
bye

Good then the mods don't have to block your account

You could have asked for skins you can use and everything would have been ok.
Would it be possible for some of you guys to be nice, just once in a while? There's clearly not enough evidence for myself (or any other mod) to come to the conclusion the user was cracking (and then take appropriate action), no need to bang on about it. Why not just make the XRT skin and leave it at that? Unless somebody licensed asks for the XRR skin, just ignore the request. This community gets a lot of stick from other race-sim communities, half the time I feel it is deserved.

/rant
Quote from lokoiko :3if you don´t wanna make ok,gonna f....
4i dont need more nothing,because a flock of motherf...
dont wanna help,why? hahaha
Want i buy a fuc... license

I dont see why I should be "nice" to him after this.
Quote from Bob Smith :Would it be possible for some of you guys to be nice, just once in a while? There's clearly not enough evidence for myself (or any other mod) to come to the conclusion the user was cracking (and then take appropriate action), no need to bang on about it. Why not just make the XRT skin and leave it at that? Unless somebody licensed asks for the XRR skin, just ignore the request. This community gets a lot of stick from other race-sim communities, half the time I feel it is deserved.

/rant

Little signs mate. When he said he had another account which he still hasn't logged in with, then he changed it to his friend has the account.
Then he was plainly rude.

I never normally call cracker unless I'm pretty sure of it and I am fairly sure of it

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG