The online racing simulator
Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mrodgers :Hmmm, I'm curious how this works. I guess Scawen is just sitting around on the couch doing nothing unless someone buys the next license...

The more budget the better I think ?
Quote from nikimere :BL Rev is a great track!
BL GP is rubbish and boring. I know its the 1st track in LFS and it;s the most polished, but to be honest i could care about how polished it its, its boring to drive on.

It's boring 'cause it's too hard for ya!!! muahahahaa
Quote from LFS Drifter :OOOH You;ve been racing over a year, So what, ive been on lfs for like 2 or 3 years and i still dont have S2, and everyone else is just gonna tell you no, save up your own money. Stop Complaining.

:bounce8: :static:
Quote from ZzeCoOl :

AND? He joined / registered in LFS in 2006
what's wrong with that
Quote from Moonchild LT :AND? He joined / registered in LFS in 2006
what's wrong with that

wrong is that if you playing for about 3 years the same track then there is something rly wrong with you, i mean you like that game so much that you keep playing for about 3 years and ? when is the best time to realize that YOU MUST buy it illepall

lol, love that and the smilys
Look at nKPro, they've been driving for a year alone.
Quote from ZzeCoOl :wrong is that if you playing for about 3 years the same track then there is something rly wrong with you, i mean you like that game so much that you keep playing for about 3 years and ? when is the best time to realize that YOU MUST buy it illepall

Maybe he still enjoys the one car and track
Quote from LFS Drifter :OOOH You;ve been racing over a year, So what, ive been on lfs for like 2 or 3 years and i still dont have S2, and everyone else is just gonna tell you no, save up your own money. Stop Complaining.

so i guess looking for any chance that someone in the world would be offering a free s2 license is called complaining...

also, people like me registered on LFS Forum much after we actually started playing LFS. I've been playing LFS since early last summer, and that doesnt correspond with the join date you see on the left because in demo, you dont get an account automatically because you never paid for s2.
Quote from JohnBMW007 :so i guess looking for any chance that someone in the world would be offering a free s2 license is called complaining...

also, people like me registered on LFS Forum much after we actually started playing LFS. I've been playing LFS since early last summer, and that doesnt correspond with the join date you see on the left because in demo, you dont get an account automatically because you never paid for s2.

Exactly... you! ehm,... you Rich! S2 owners muahaha!
I play LFS fron s2.a

^^

And i get a forun acc in 2007
Quote from Inouva :I play LFS fron s2.a

Such a version was never made public. S2L was the first public release of S2.
Quote from Inouva :And i get a forun acc in 2007

Join date says June 2006 to me.
Quote from Inouva :If you read this YOU ARE GAY!

Sure thing darling.
Quote from JohnBMW007 :I am just wondering if anyone is willing to give out a free s2 license by any chance. If you know of any other way that I can get a free s2 license (such as a competition) I would be very grateful. I know that I am asking for much, but I just want to make sure if this is possible. If anyone is going to abandon their license for any reason, and they would have no use in it afterwards, please give it to me if possible. I would be very pleased if someone could offer a free license for s2. Thank you very much.

My experience:
-I have been racing for over a year
-I consider myself a pro
-I can race almost 1:25 laptimes on Blackwood GP Forward with XRT on keyboard
-I do grip race, drift, and rallycross

Short answer. Not gonna happen. Save your $$$$ and get a license.

DK
Quote from GodOfDrift :Wow lol you just got owned.

Lol you joined 2006 and you said you played for 3 years?

LMAFO

LMAFO, its the date when he registered on the FORUMS.

Dont try to be smart, if you arent.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Look at nKPro, they've been driving for a year alone.

Just stop it mate before i dump a lorry load of Moosesh*t on your doorstep

I appear to have 60,000 miles of nKPro online play..all of it with plenty of other people.
#44 - vane
BL doesn't really suck, its just some of us just got sick of only being able to get it on demo i always had to go on demo when my bro was on s2 because that was the only license we had, the xrt still rules at drifting!!!, BL wasn't particularly good for drifting as it had the giant straight, but the bit after the straight was good when in reverse.
fact is if you want S2 then buy it dont ask for free license's your just not going to get one. ive been playing LFS for almost a year now and made the mistake of giving an unlock to a friend who ALWAYS used to play leaving me stuck on single player mode in the end i had to change my game password cos he would leave it online all day and all night, nobody wants the annoyance of going to play online and finding out they cant because somebody else using their license is already on. YOU WANT IT YOU BUY IT!
i just wanted to but in and hope that im right about something..

the join date is actually when you signed up at lfs.net is it not?... .how i came to the conclusion... the forum has only been here since august 05.... but there are join dates from way before that
Quote from ZzeCoOl :

well does he have to register just because he downloaded the demo few years ago?
Quote from STF :well, most pro`s i know (yes, ima demo too.. not for long i hope) are running high 1.23`s..
good luck

i do not consider myself as a pro...
but i can always do 1.24 high in BL1...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Short answer. Not gonna happen. Save your $$$$ and get a license.

DK

after doing research and comparing some things, i discovered that you gave a license to LoganC after he won a contest (not race competition). is that correct? if so, thats the kind of thing im looking for, although a race competition is fine with me . so far ive seen about 5 cases where people have given away licenses in that manner. thx
Quote from JohnBMW007 :after doing research and comparing some things, i discovered that you gave a license to LoganC after he won a contest (not race competition). is that correct? if so, thats the kind of thing im looking for, although a race competition is fine with me . so far ive seen about 5 cases where people have given away licenses in that manner. thx

When people give away or buy someone a license it's purely out of kindness and generosity and it doesn't happen very often. The downside is that it creates this kind of problem, people like you asking for someone, and pestering people via pm's, to buy them a licence.

DieKolkrabe also had some problem when he did it, with both the payment and people’s reaction when things went a little of course so I don't think he'll be doing it again.

If I were you I'd stop asking, stop bothering people through pm's and forget this. Too many people have been asking for others to buy them a license recently and it's kinda messed things up for everyone.
This thread is closed

Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG