The online racing simulator
Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
Free S2 License please
I am just wondering if anyone is willing to give out a free s2 license by any chance. If you know of any other way that I can get a free s2 license (such as a competition) I would be very grateful. I know that I am asking for much, but I just want to make sure if this is possible. If anyone is going to abandon their license for any reason, and they would have no use in it afterwards, please give it to me if possible. I would be very pleased if someone could offer a free license for s2. Thank you very much.

My experience:
-I have been racing for over a year
-I consider myself a pro
-I can race almost 1:25 laptimes on Blackwood GP Forward with XRT on keyboard
-I do grip race, drift, and rallycross
#2 - STF
well, most pro`s i know (yes, ima demo too.. not for long i hope) are running high 1.23`s..
good luck
Nothing in life is free my friend.......

I would hazard a guess you are a young-un, if I was still a teen (yes, I can still remember that far back thank you ), I would wonder around my local neighbour hood and offer to cut peoples lawn, heck I would pay someone £5 to mow my bloody lawn and wash cars, heck I would pay £5 for someone to wash my car.

TBH, you should make the required £24 in no time.

Other than that, what can YOU offer in return for a license?
Look at it this way, if you buy it, the devs gets more money and the patches will come quicker

I really don't think someone is going to give a license away if they have paid for it, offcourse, there are some contests to win a license, but I don't know any.
Quote from STF :well, most pro`s i know (yes, ima demo too.. not for long i hope) are running high 1.23`s..
good luck

i only use keyboard
i use kb too and im gr8 with it
How about using that same keyboard to spell "gr8" too?
I know people who drive 1.23 high with keyboard or even 1.24 low, so 1.25 is nothing. Collect money and buy one license.
and you have the extra experience that comes after serveral months of playing on s2 by the way: it is possible to just send money through my home mail to the developers' address for s2?
Quote from JohnBMW007 :and you have the extra experience that comes after serveral months of playing on s2 by the way: it is possible to just send money through my home mail to the developers' address for s2?

Yes. Although that is a bit risky, as money can go missing in the post.
Could you not give money to your parents or some friend.relative with a credit card and buy it that way?
You could also go down to your local bank with the Dollar equivalent of £24 and transfer the money to the DEV's account.
Demo is the best... Not really but anyway if i had S2 probably I would be playing in blackwood with XRTs anyway =] Best Track and Car!
Quote from Moonchild LT :Best Track and Car!

How do you know that?
All DEMO converts tend to play BL GTi a lot once they buy S2 because they aren't quick on the other tracks and cars. The truth is BL is a crap track and once you discover the other tracks in LFS properly you'll soon realise that
Quote from nikimere :How do you know that?
All DEMO converts tend to play BL GTi a lot once they buy S2 because they aren't quick on the other tracks and cars. The truth is BL is a crap track and once you discover the other tracks in LFS properly you'll soon realise that

As I said above

AGAIN . I had S2 for few months or so.
You've got to like the car you drive.

There are for me: XRT + LX4,LX6 And XRR. But i see no point geting behind xrr wheel if you cant master good time in blackwood
Quote from JohnBMW007 :and you have the extra experience that comes after serveral months of playing on s2 by the way: it is possible to just send money through my home mail to the developers' address for s2?

I should look for someone in your neighbourhood with a creditcard or paypall account to help you out or just make a moneybookers account yourself.

It shouldn't be that hard, you guys in the US invented credit cards
Quote from nikimere :How do you know that?

No, it's a good track, but i think smaller tracks are more fun for the slower cars.
BL is a crap track.. what are you talking about? It's one of the best tracks in LFS..
imho it is crap
I love BL, its a fun track to drive in both directions.
You canot say that BL is a crap track
It`s the best track in LFS, and it was the first track in LFS!
Of course we have different meanings over the tracks, but I could not belive that someone actually didn`t like BL :/

Edit - And yes, I too like that BL is a great track, specially in reversed direction!
Quote from nikimere :All DEMO converts tend to play BL GTi a lot once they buy S2 because they aren't quick on the other tracks and cars.

Pfft. I went out of my way never to drive BL with any of the demo cars, because I was sick to death of them (after about 2 years on and off then a year on). I think it was South City I went to right away, just for the change of scenery. Online I went BL because I knew the lines, but there were a lot of BL1/GTR servers then and I could only drive the FXR because the others were too twitchy for keyboard.
Ah, those were the days.

But niki, you need a slap for suggesting that Blackwood sucks It's one of the most complete tracks in the game, and it works for both fast and slow cars. The scenery could use a little more character, but the design of the track is great.
Dajmin, the first track I drove after buying S1, was SO Long Rev. It's still one of my favourite tracks in LFS.
Quote from Dillyracer :Look at it this way, if you buy it, the devs gets more money and the patches will come quicker

Hmmm, I'm curious how this works. I guess Scawen is just sitting around on the couch doing nothing unless someone buys the next license...

Quote from Scawen :Hey LFS'ers, good news! 3 more people bought an LFS license, so only 2 more purchases and I will bring out patch Y!

Well, Mike, that's the way Kunos (nKPro) seems to do business, cept he doesn't actually bring out the patch, he just sits around in Italy eating Pizza.
Blackwood reverese flows much better IMO
Blackwood Reverse has to be one of my new-found favourite tracks, after the STCC race there, I just started to like it more and more.
BL Rev is a great track!
BL GP is rubbish and boring. I know its the 1st track in LFS and it;s the most polished, but to be honest i could care about how polished it its, its boring to drive on.
This thread is closed

Free S2 License please
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG