The online racing simulator
hi im trying to findout what the fastest time is on au 8 lane drag in bf1 to find out where you are in the world post your time here today

my pb time is 08:35
are you faster
#2 - DeKo
0:08.48

.35 is either getting pushed or a laggy crash. Indeed, mine was. a high .5 is usually decent speed.
I have not tried that many times yet, and not sure if I have the right setup for it, but it seems that 0.08.50 +- is what I can do.
#4 - wark
My time was so fast, I was able to turn back time, visit you in your sleep, and convince you to make this thread.
That settles is then, jayhawk must be Chuck Norris.
Quote from wark :8 minutes, 35 seconds? Nice!

actually when you can make a fast setup you can do fast times but you cant do that you probably go around asking people for there setups
08seconds :35
#8 - Jakg
You do know that you could jumpstart and get extra time thanks to a bug a while ago (that got fixed)

I'm not buying an 8:35 either, my PB is an (looks) 8.66, and some guys running some uber 1337 team set were getting high 59's.
I tried a few times last night and got down to 08.61 (from a 05.82 split IIRC). I'm not sure where someone could gain so much time.

Quote from Jakg :and some guys running some uber 1337 team set were getting high 59's.

When did LFS start recording thousandths?
#10 - Jakg
i meant high 50's *insert embarrased face*
a F1 car on a drag strip? oh come on, thats like driving a Nascar (stockcar) on a curcuit track.

:hidesbehi
Quote from Bob Smith :That settles is then, jayhawk must be Chuck Norris.

Lies! Chuck Norris wouldn't travel back in time, he'd just scowl at history until it changed for him!
8.52 here.

No wind, no jumpstarts, no lag, thats a true and honest time.

Quote :a F1 car on a drag strip? oh come on, thats like driving a Nascar (stockcar) on a curcuit track.

Beats BF1@KY1
bmw sauber
0:08.81
AU 8 drag, BF1
23 runs, 9.2 Km

(copied from my LFSWorld stats)

The time was made on LFS S2 0.5 W
I'm not racing the drag strip often.
Quote from 510N3D :a F1 car on a drag strip? oh come on, thats like driving a Nascar (stockcar) on a curcuit track.

:hidesbehi

Still funny, at least for me :P
true, its also kind of helpful to figure out certain settings, like TC e.g. (.) Besides, i was only joking
Haha xD
Anyway, this is off topic, but if you are good to start, you can gain some time by disable traction control?
Or is it maxed, I mean, it`s optimum accelerate possibility when TC is on?

I would belive that if you`r a great starter you can gain some time by disableing it?
Quote from The Very End :Haha xD
Anyway, this is off topic, but if you are good to start, you can gain some time by disable traction control?
Or is it maxed, I mean, it`s optimum accelerate possibility when TC is on?

I would belive that if you`r a great starter you can gain some time by disableing it?

Ofcourse NO-TC is faster, because all that TC does is LIMITING your power.
#20 - wark
This thread is worthless without replays.
Quote from Lible :Ofcourse NO-TC is faster, because all that TC does is LIMITING your power.

Not true, with TC off, all you do is spin the tires

(for users with mouse only, if you use pedals however, power can be regulated)
Quote from Lible :Ofcourse NO-TC is faster,

It´s not, best acceleration will be reached with ~4-5% slip, tire physics
Given the low pressures used in drag sets, that figure is nearer 8% in this example. Adjust TC accordingly.
Quote from Bob Smith :I tried a few times last night and got down to 08.61 (from a 05.82 split IIRC). I'm not sure where someone could gain so much time.

When did LFS start recording thousandths?

and i am running 08 40 every go
no jumstart or push
Damn thats just too fast for me :/
Well, good I don`t do drags that much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG