The online racing simulator
Kevin O'sullivan:IRL|SuLLy searchs for a team
(37 posts, started )
Hi guy's,

Well basically the thread title sais it all,alot of ye may know me from Halford's Racing or from just racing online.I left HR about a month or two back for specific reasons.

I have been searching for a team/home for the past few weeks so I thought I would post here.

I have been been searching through team sites for awhile now and there some great teams out there especially T7R with the friendly family and great race but tbh I don't really stand a chance there .

So basically I'm gonna get to the point and ask here if there is any responsible/well established team's willing to give me a chance,feel free to check my stats etc

I'm also currently competing in three leagues,LFSCAR,RSSC,Irish national lfs league

so feel feel free to PM me with an outcome.

Thank you

Kevin
We would love to have you over at Guess Motorsports. We love to race, but we don't require you to be amazing. We take people in and let them learn. You can always improve right. Stop by the site and have a look around.

http://guess-motorsports.com
Thank you for the offer I will check the site out and we can consider from there once again I am grateful for the offer.
Hope you find a nice team Sully , you are a good, friendly and clean racer.
Quote from danowat :Hope you find a nice team Sully , you are a good, friendly and clean racer.

Thank's Dan for your kind words
hi m8.. nice racing with you on ukct servers.. hope you will find a good team.. (i am guess motorsport recruit )
Hi mate,yep have enjoyed racnig there with you and best of luck with your new team.

Also got a new email address for the lfs feel free to add me

[email protected]
You are welcome to come join [PM]. We are always looking to strengthen our team & I know you are a good clean racer .
Hey Sully, i know you will probably turn it down, but if you want, take a look at SSR, Forum

We wouldn't mind a fast driver like you on our team
If you're interested Sully, I'm currently in the development stage of a new team. I'm still working on the team image and also, will have to make a site for it. If you're willing to wait for a bit to join me, that would be great .
Lad's thanks for all your options I will take them all into account
Why don't you just come back to us as a new seed has been sown and now sprouted

PM me Sully
Once again thanks for the offer's I will consider them all, add me on my lfs email address and we can discuss further.

Thank you

Kevin
Sorry if I have not replied yet still awaiting a dicision
Would have considered you highly if I hadn't closed Heart of Racing.
Thanks mate,best of luck with the future,HR was a great team
wow, a lot of offers i say....
#18 - CSU1
...hey sully, teams are too much work, you'll have more fun spending your driving time in championships and leagues. just enter them all
I like teams especially having and making new friends
Well?, the suspense is killing me
LoL sorry for the wait guy's just back from France as we speak
#22 - Dru
Pm sent
Ahem Sully......... (you know what comes here)
WOW!. Sully. You sure are popular!

Good luck to whoever gets him!

That was a good good luck btw not a bad good luck.
I'll shut up now!
Hi lads

first of all thanks for all your kind words and team offers
but I've finally found a new home

Dynamic racing

thanks once again to all who offered.

Also like to thank T7R for being great confort for the last phew months also

cheers lads

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG