The online racing simulator
Words from the master of BHMS!

Quote :"If you are unable to read the text don't vote. Maybe I'll prepare picture explanation of the awards next year."

don't shoot the messenger! although I know how much you'd like too illepall
#27 - JJ72
um yeah there's little information on what tha award actually means.
Quote :Since I don't have LFS licence I can't post here so Richard is posting instead of me.

WTF are you guys so pissed off about. Pointing out mistakes is one thing but being a dick about it is another.
I appriciate it and we'll fix it asap. As for GTR. Well it was released last year. Not my fault you live in a 3rd world <<-- see the smiling face (it was a joke). GTR was nominated last year so why have it this year as well? As for most promising. Well we had LFS for most promising previous year. We can't run it for a decade. Maybe if the dev team would be bigger... nah, won't go there . As for flat tire. Come on! Why would we give an award for flat tire simulation. Whats next... Best Curb Modeling Award? All is explained in the intro text. Not my fault you don't read it.

I just looked at the FT votes and LFS is leading by abotu 2 laps... in Spa Seriously, LFS is no way near the turdmobil award so chill and do a few more laps online.

And if you want us to be prompt about your suggestions and ideas, don't post here. Email us or post in our forum.

Have fun racing and happy holidays.

Quote :"BHMS would also like to announce the addition of a new category for the 2005 Awards. We would like to introduce the BHMS 2005 Flat-Tire Award and it will be given to the game title that has had a blowout and hit the wall in 2005.
"
Flat Tire
BHMS Flat Tire Award for 2005 will be the category for the most disappointing game of 2005. This is simply a humorous approach to add a little levity to our Awards section.

Let us know who you think deserves the 2005 BHMS Flat Tire Award.

that is all
since when does borat or anyone, need an lfs license to post here?
Quote from KiDCoDEa :since when does borat or anyone, need an lfs license to post here?

he's just a lazy ass and can't be bothered to find his log info
How did that RC racing game get on their? Nothing wrong with it, just seems...weird..
Nice... found my account info

Kid = you get the Best Modeled Turd award. haha

As for wierd games being in the list. We'll since SimRacing is almost dead, we add everything that even smells remotely like a sim.

We are coming to a point when we'll start supporting Need for Speed. bahaha

Kid would love that, damn rice boy

Gotta run now. I'll try and fix the $hit tonight.

Peace.
ah, good old balkan bait.
thanks for the award but we should share it, after all, what good would my modeling skillz be if i hadnt got you as reference?

peace kmet.
hehe Jure, are you still doing BHMS...Haven't been on there for a long time. I still remember the old site with the white and blue. Once i've painted a silver BHMS Formula 1 car with some pics of grils on it for GP3 with mspaint or something like thatillepall Ohhh those good old times

Anyway, these are my votes:

Best Sim: LFS
Best Physics: LFS
Best Graphics: GTL
Best Sound: GTL
Best Multiplayer: LFS
Most Editable: rFactor
Surprise: LFS
Most Promising: nKPro
Best Add-on: None
Flat-Tire: rFactor
Hey Roy,

Yeah I am still active... in the background. Don't race online anymore with my daughter and 3d business. Don't miss it at all. I am just about to install Pro Evolution Soccer 5
I agree with Jure in that if the LFS community is stupid enough to think there is an award for flat tire modeling then we probably do deserve it .

As for his comment on sim racing being dead, I disagree, I think that profesional sim making is dead, seeing as all the ISI sims are crap. NK Pro and LFS are the future as well as GPL, maybe iRacing could salvage their product but I doubt people will be willing to pay for a glorified N2003 on a monthly subscription after Fir$t screwed the N2003 community.
http://www.bhmotorsports.com/awards/4/vote/10
no explanation on the page.
http://www.bhmotorsports.com/awards/4/categories

Yes there is, if your seriously this stupid then we deserve the flat tire award. Why descriminate against ISI fanboys? At least this award will demonstrate which is the thickest group of sim racers

I see no reason to take these awards so seriously, BHM tends to be filled with the less fanatical racers who often vote for *intresting* choices as well as RBR.
Quote from ajp71 :Yes there is, if your seriously this stupid then we deserve the flat tire award.

And I was thinking these are game awards.
offtopic:

OMG Levi1 a chatman avatarillepall
Yeah... Simracing ain't dead. I was thinking of the community. It just ain't the way it used to be with newsgroups and such.

If we could get this one perfect sim to bring us all together (dunno why I got Lord of the Rings flashback here) it would be so cool. Racing Legends could do it and netKar Pro looks promising too.

RBR was the one for me, if only they could get all the planned features in. RBR2 would be soooo cool and prolly mod-friendly as well. Oh well... Lets wait and see what next year brings us.
Quote :All is explained in the intro text. Not my fault you don't read it.

Surely things are explained in the intro text, but upon visiting this 'voting' system, it is very confusing, and hardly informative at all. Was the same way last year. There is no doubt in my mind that you could get some accidental votes. If you think the Flat Tire award is easily understandable, it is not, when someone approaches it, what the hell are they to think? Have descriptions on each categories page. Or else... you will just get the most common voting issues with your poll.... where people just point and read at the imagery, and then go straight to clicking on who to vote for. Nobody bothers to fully read directions... no wonder the flat tire award is so confusing.

Quote :And if you want us to be prompt about your suggestions and ideas, don't post here. Email us or post in our forum.

I'd rather not, because nobody ever talks much in the forum, especially about LFS. And if I emailed, I would just get another typical smartass reply.
Bhmotorsports forum? You're having a laugh aren't you? lol
Yep... BHMS forum where there is such thing as freedom of speach
Breizh,

One more time for the brain dead. Read the intro text or read the categories page where each category is explained. Or even better, do us all a favor and don't. Now I know why I quit simracing. Thanks for reminding me.

Back to real life. It was fun while it lasted. Full 8 hours.
Or just a lack of speech
Here goes my choices

Best sim - LFS
Physics - LFS
Graphics - GT Legends
Sound - GT Legends
Multiplayer - LFS
Editable - rFactor
Suprise - GT Legends
Most Promising - NK Pro
Quote from Jure BHMS :Yep... BHMS forum where there is such thing as freedom of speach

you kidding right? last time it was the "i was at the beach" excuse.
warn me when u aint in the beach, so freedom of speech and truth becomes a welcomed thing.
till then i see no dif between your powermongers or rsc ones.

the little activity u got, was due to the contribution of a few. that dont contribute anymore.
nothing sader than that lcd unfriendly layout filed with 0 comments, that archaic fixed width forum, and having homepage animated smilies that take 80% of the cpu of IE lame animgifcode.

feel free to be delusional alone, just dont come advertising here, what u dont deliver, as if u did.

oh and this was freedom of speech.

ps: this has 0 to do with you, as a person.
Quote from KiDCoDEa : nothing sader than that lcd unfriendly layout filed with 0 comments, that archaic fixed width forum, and having homepage animated smilies that take 80% of the cpu of IE lame animgifcode.

Seriously, this site takes more CPU than a simulation itself

Plus:
Attached images
bhm_ohthejoy.jpg
But to be fair to bhm, there aren't many other sites that keep an eye on the sim racing scene. So fast or not, otr with good forums or not, or with freedom of speech, I tend to check it at least once a week just to see if anything exciting has happened in some other game.

Oh, and it tells me when AutoSimSport is out

Oh, and the weekly poll thats updated every 6 weeks is sometimes amusing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG