The online racing simulator
Carbon offsets.
(56 posts, started )
Even with that, it doesn't matter. We'll be dead long before it matters.
#27 - Gunn
Moved to off topic section.

@ W4H: I advise you to calm down a tad in your future posts. Such hostility is not required to make a point.
Gunn: He's always been hostile, I've gone thru several flame-wars with him, as many others have, and he's always outright acting like an ignorant ass.
#29 - Jakg
Quote from Falcon140 :Even with that, it doesn't matter. We'll be dead long before it matters.

But your children wont

Quote from wheel4hummer :Oh, and the global warming projection on wikipedia only shows an increase +8 degrees by 2100

Quote from wheel4hummer :You must be an **** in real life. People act the opposite on the internet. If I'm an **** on teh internets then I am nice in real life. I could give a shit less what you say on an online forum.

You want to here a joke? Global Warming.

Hah... not, actually he and I hung out one day at Road Atlanta for almost a full day and had a good time (hot and sweaty maybe) but a good day nonetheless.

Wish we could go again since I have my own camera now (hence why you guys haven't heard me so much the past week or so).

Take a break from the forums for a week or so, it can really do some good in your life... really no joke.
Quote from XCNuse :
Take a break from the forums for a week or so, it can really do some good in your life... really no joke.

You know, you have the power to *gough* enforce that brake.

Anyway, I don't know what's wrong in saving water or electricity. It may not stop any warming, given that humans have something to do with it, but it saves your money. And there is never enough money is there?
Quote from XCNuse :Take a break from the forums for a week or so, it can really do some good in your life... really no joke.

I have a life you know. I just post on here when I am:
  1. Not asleep
  2. Not hanging out with friends (BTW saw simpsons movie yesterday, funny but felt like a waste to pay for something that you can see on TV! :P)
  3. Not eating (Although I do play LFS while eating sometimes)
  4. Not programming a program which automates the process of editing an avi file downloaded from google video so that it is playable in windows media player
  5. Feeling like being an e-penis, since I don't care what I say over the internet. It's not like I'll ever meet anyone on this forum (and if I do, then they will actually know me better).
  6. Not watching certain videos on the internet...Youtube, of course!
@5: No, we won't get to know you better, becuase we'll only speak with you for about 5 seconds before you're knocked the **** out.
Boy, this thread turned ugly. I just wanted to point out the utter absurdity of carbon offsets...it a scheme that only con artists, bunko men and grifters could dream up.
god this sucks , im already tring to save the earth via downlaoding everything i need ( so trucks boats machines etc are not needed and im not leaving a cf footprint ) but if i have to pay charges ill leave the game.
@Jakg

Touche
Quote from wheel4hummer :I have a life you know. I just post on here when I am:
  1. Not asleep
  2. Not hanging out with friends (BTW saw simpsons movie yesterday, funny but felt like a waste to pay for something that you can see on TV! :P)
  3. Not eating (Although I do play LFS while eating sometimes)
  4. Not programming a program which automates the process of editing an avi file downloaded from google video so that it is playable in windows media player
  5. Feeling like being an e-penis, since I don't care what I say over the internet. It's not like I'll ever meet anyone on this forum (and if I do, then they will actually know me better).
  6. Not watching certain videos on the internet...Youtube, of course!

youre a douche.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :@5: No, we won't get to know you better, becuase we'll only speak with you for about 5 seconds before you're knocked the **** out.

You are speaking on behalf of all LFS racers? Believe me, you wouldn't want to knock me out, I'm too nice of a person. But if there is ever an LFS get-together near me, I wouldn't tell anyone that I'm wheel4hummer until after I am done having a conversation with them.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You are speaking on behalf of all LFS racers? Believe me, you wouldn't want to knock me out, I'm too nice of a person. But if there is ever an LFS get-together near me, I wouldn't tell anyone that I'm wheel4hummer until after I am done having a conversation with them.

someone is full of themselves..
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : ans7812 double post :O
Quote from wheel4hummer :You are speaking on behalf of all LFS racers? Believe me, you wouldn't want to knock me out, I'm too nice of a person. But if there is ever an LFS get-together near me, I wouldn't tell anyone that I'm wheel4hummer until after I am done having a conversation with them.

....am i?
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : Makes Hankstar's post look stupid
Hooray! Once again W4H elevates the discourse - and the mood - as only he can.
Quote from ans7812 :someone is full of themselves..

I'm not full of myself, I just don't give a shit.
:yawn:
OK, padlock time methinks :rolleyes:
Ironic, considering you made it lock-worthy to begin with
I've pretty much said to myself that as soon as Wheel4Hummer posts, the thread will be locked in 2 or 3 more posts, because flame posts are always like that.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've pretty much said to myself that as soon as Wheel4Hummer posts, the thread will be locked in 2 or 3 more posts, because flame posts are always like that.

I don't remember flaming anyone, except for one flaming post at DeadWolfBones, but whatever. I also want to let you know that this thread has not closed yet since my first post. A new record for me, I guess!
Quote from jayhawk :Boy, this thread turned ugly. I just wanted to point out the utter absurdity of carbon offsets...it a scheme that only con artists, bunko men and grifters could dream up.

Yeah? and what's really funny is the hot heads calling the kettle black!

LOL carbon credits.
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar : double
Quote from Hankstar :

Gee, Hank, what's the purpose of that ""? Seems like a very short post.

Carbon offsets.
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG