Virtual Performance Parts
Advantage 1
Frex
Pro Pedals
TSW
Redline Race Controls
Quote from three_jump :soon on VPP

Same here.
I use the DFP pedals but i will Buy the Speed 7 pedals!
I have 1 question, where i can get a H shifter with 7 or 6 gears?
Quote from tinyk :ECCI PMBII because I got tired of fixing my black momo pedals.

The only one who doesnt seem to drive (always admin'ing), has the best kit! :o How cool

I'm still using my squeaky old saitek pedals
the dfp ones, the crapy ones so to speak but since they are shiping me a new wheel iam not one to complain.
Red MOMO Pedals. Revision B.
MOMO Force ( red).
CH Pro Pedals
Black momo pedals- oh and i have found a tweak when fixing them to make the fix last longer if you get what i mean illepall

when applying tape to the pedal- apply a little too much so that when the pedals are back together the accelerator pedal has a bit too much friction.

Now untighten a couple of the screws at the back of the pedal base and the accelerator should move freely and last as long as it would if less tape was applied.

when the pedals eventually start spiking again- all you have to do is tighten the screws slightly on the base unit and hey presto problem solved (for the next month or so at least) now repeat until there is no travel left in the screws, where the obligatotory dismantling must take place again!!

hope this helps and sorry for the slight off topic post

What Pedals do you use?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG