The online racing simulator
Moniter Colour Correction?
(10 posts, started )
Is there a website so you can fine tune your Moniters colour settings?
Im having trouble removing a mask of either green red or blue on my screen, if you know what i mean, like it always ends up tinted to one colour or another, i think this would benefit more than just me, if there was such a website, or program, at least.

Thanks
Jake
gonna try it now, wow 3:42 , BatteryPark, don't you go to sleep? :P

edit: Just tried it, its not EXACTLY what i was looking for, i want it to tell me where thinks should be rather than a 'do it yourself' style program but it seems to look ok without changing anything, maybe its just my strange eyes!
Unless you can afford a proper hardware screen calibrator, you can forget having an accurate gamma and colour reproduction on your monitor.

Granted, you can get acceptable white balance results by A/B'ing a natural white paper next to your monitor displaying pure white in daylight.

Though when the sun goes down and if your room lights are not rated daylight temperature, it all goes to hell again.

Fun fun fun!
Quote from BlueFlame :gonna try it now, wow 3:42 , BatteryPark, don't you go to sleep? :P

I hardly ever sleep at night, because I work 99% night shifts (security guard) and there's no point in trying to sleep at night on my days off.
Quote from Batterypark :I hardly ever sleep at night, because I work 99% night shifts (security guard) and there's no point in trying to sleep at night on my days off.

Let me guess, you work as a security guard at a Battery Factory?
Quote from BlueFlame :Let me guess, you work as a security guard at a Battery Factory?

Nah, I just got this nick off Deus Ex where Battery Park was one of the locales

I patrol at several different industrial facilities etc.
Quote from Batterypark :Nah, I just got this nick off Deus Ex where Battery Park was one of the locales

I patrol at several different industrial facilities etc.

If thats you , in your avatar, it looks like you don't wanna be ****** with!
Quote from BlueFlame :If thats you , in your avatar, it looks like you don't wanna be ****** with!

I suppose so. But then again, neither would you want to **** with me
I'd also like something to finetune monitor colours. I have two screens (an LCD and an CRT) and cannot balance the two to look the same.

I expect we would need something external (not affected by the monitors). Printing a test card is no good 'cos that would depend on your printer.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG