The online racing simulator
Now, If I hide behind this mysteriously photoshopped glass, Hamilton won't see me. I'll be able to steal his car!

[bill oddy] And here, in the wild we have a prime example of ferrari's latest project. Staring down his prey, he is soon to strike upon it, possibly mating with it in the process. [/bill oddy]
"mMm, meh wants"
Kimi: If I can't have my stash, I'll get drunk instead...

Felipe: Keeeemeee, you can't drive sober...let alone drunk
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Kimi: If I can't have my stash, I'll get drunk instead...

Felipe: Keeeemeee, you can't drive sober...let alone drunk

:ices_rofl
Damn, why can`t I just figure something funny up in my head
<Kimi shouting...> - "It begins!!!!"
He drives the same without the alchohol anyways.
Kimi stops by the Red Bull Energy Station and discovers a curious cocktail apparently made from Scott Speed's testicles.
"Young Kimi the wize was tormented throughout his life by a curse put on him by Ron Dennis before he was even born, upon reaching F1 his personality would be trapped inside of him, the only thing that could release it is alcohol...unfortunately for our young hero F1 frowned upon drink driving, so he was forced to be nicknamed the Iceman until he retired from F1 for ever!!"
"Kimis brain learns how to print out his thoughts when he's too drunk to talk"
Ferrari's green alternative to run their car's on alcohol proved to be too big of a temptation for some.
Fernando Alonso hides a cherry-bomb in Kimi's drink.
"If I keep staring at it, McLaren can't steal it off me"
Aaaaaaaaaaand that's 36 to go till the race...
Quote from Greboth :Ferrari's green alternative to run their car's on alcohol proved to be too big of a temptation for some.

Winner.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Kimi stops by the Red Bull Energy Station and discovers a curious cocktail apparently made from Scott Speed's testicles.

I read this 5 minutes ago and still have tears in my eyes.

Cant believe you didnt win.
Didn't expect to win that one

Anyway new picture.
Attached images
47192.jpeg
"Toyota taking even more drastic measures to get rid of Ralf Schumacher than Red Bull did with Scott Speed."
"The car infront, is on fire"
Quote from zeugnimod :Cant believe you didnt win.

YA RLY. Screw all of you guys.

Quote from Greboth :Anyway new picture.

The success of the inaugural Grand Prix of Baghdad was marred by the actions of a few militant mechanic extremists.

or

After McLaren snatched Vodafone away from Ferrari, Toyota made an ill-considered attempt to lure Marlboro.
Toyota's pit stop times were on fire that race!
Ralf fires up the Engine after the Pitstop.

or

Toyota plans to use Starter Rockets in the next Race.
Toyota, build to (b)last!
"I told you guys we shouldn't have integrated the Ford Pinto's back bumper and fuel system into our car!"

For those who didn't know the bumper was right next to the gastank and was basicly a match box with fuel. It caused many deaths before the recalls came out.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The success of the inaugural Grand Prix of Baghdad was marred by the actions of a few militant mechanic extremists.

Winner!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG