The online racing simulator
What inspiration about LFS cars
(74 posts, started )
Quote from Honey :do you mean ferrari are fwd????!!!!

Current big Ferraris are front-engined, not front wheel drive.

The FZ50/GTR is rear engined like a Porsche, and to me it has an ingenious hybrid shape that's like an illicit lovechild of Ferrari and Porsche stylists.
Quote from STROBE :Current big Ferraris are front-engined, not front wheel drive.

The FZ50/GTR is rear engined like a Porsche, and to me it has an ingenious hybrid shape that's like an illicit lovechild of Ferrari and Porsche stylists.

you're right i didnt read correctly...

however you're right again, fzr is much more beautiful than both scaglietti and carrera
Quote from McAzerty :UF1000:

Mr. Beans Car ...

LOL. Anyone seen a Mr. Bean based skin?

Quote :And please.....the LX's are do not look like Caterham Sevens! They are Westfield Sevens

Good point.
"Look mummy, its a FZR!"
Hmmm… I see many intersting posts!

OK, I will geave my point of wiev, for some….

XFG front Seat Ibiza, back Fiat Punto, but we cold find many cars wich have some details that we cuold find on XFG-XFR

RB4 very like a Toyota Supra but with 4x4 drive also looks like Mitsubishi 3000GT. For me he also looks like 3000GT

FXO… One mixed Opel Calibra and some kind of Honda Civic. FXR-Calibra DTM (also 4x4, i think…)

About LX4-6 no dout… Also japaneese have same replyca on Lotus 7

FZ5 FZR, also with no dout first part Nissan 350z (witch looks like Posche) a back F550 Maranello.

XRtT-XRG-XRR I think that exsist some Nissan 99% like this but i could or remember model.

I find: Nissan 300 ZX Turbo!!! Not same, but when I see him on strits in my ciyt, a say "look everione, this is this is.... ... never mind )
i just want...someday.. to buy my own car, you know, a car editor, a track editor , everything
Quote from STROBE :Current big Ferraris are front-engined, not front wheel drive.

what are current big ferraris? heavy ones? because when I think to Ferrari (current models), except for the maranellos and very few others, those cars are mid-engined, and they are not very light
Alrighty, IMO the XR series looks like an early supra mixed with a second generation RX-7, the RB4 looks like a supra/celica with 3000GT taillights, the FXO looks like a Honda Civic and an Accord, and the FZ50 looks like a cross between the Nissan 350Z, a Porsche 911, with Ferarri taillights.
Not very light ?

The only Ferrari that's still on production and mid-engined is a F430, and that cars weights 1450 kilograms, that's about the weight of an Golf Mk5 with some extras
Quote from ATHome :Not very light ?

The only Ferrari that's still on production and mid-engined is a F430, and that cars weights 1450 kilograms, that's about the weight of an Golf Mk5 with some extras

ya, sorry, but if you think 1450Kg is a light car, I can't do anything for you illepall

the Enzo is mid engined, isn't it? and nearly 1400Kg is not a light car too.
900kg would be light (for a road car). But all road cars, even the 'quick' ones are fat bloaty creations.
Most TVRs are +-1100kg
Sure, 1450 kilograms is not very light. But in comparsion to other modern cars it's still not that much.

Cars getting heavier all the time due to new savety regulations, cause they're getting stiffer and because of all the little electronic helpers and extras

EDIT:

I'm not saying that there aren't any light cars around, but most of them are very spartanic (not that I wouldn't like it that way ) and most of them are only build in small series
XRT just reminds me of Porsche 944

Quote from Flotch :y
the Enzo is mid engined, isn't it? and nearly 1400Kg is not a light car too.

But the Enzo isn't on production anymore
yea, but what about the 360 Modena? That's mid-engine.
Get a spec sheet for a 911 GT3 and compare it to the FZ50 technical specs. They are identical. Not close. Identical.
Quote from Breizh :Most TVRs are +-1100kg

Except all the older models (pre-Griffith), which were lighter.

When can we get something TVR-esque in LFS? Not soon enough IMO.
I agree Bobsmith
With figures similar to those quoted by the factory....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG