The online racing simulator
My Nokia 3510i does not work :(
(16 posts, started )
It wont switch on, the light comes on for about 1 second then goes off.
I am using my old Nokia 3330 which has 2 button covers missing so I have to use a pencil to use the phone.

Nokia 3330

Nokia 3510i
Uhm... load your battery...
my moneys on that :P
#4 - TiJay
The 3330 is still the best (most reliable, best for phone stuff like calls and texts- and Snake!) phone I ever had. The 3510, (which I never owned) on the other hand, is a piece of crap anyway, so my advice is buy a proper phone like a cheap Sony Ericsson.

I know it's just a dead battery but I had to get my opinion in
#5 - ajp71
Clean the contacts with the battery make sure it's all firmly together and making contact then see if it will charge.
Come down. My 3510i did the same thing.

Let me think... try take off the battery completely and then put it back. (It's like IVO boot for phones ...only finns understand what it means )

If that doesn't fix it take it to the store (my phone went over one factory fix... 'bios' fix ...when it went completely dead).
Quote from Kalev EST :Uhm... load your battery...

If thats the case I probally going to bye r.o.f.l`ing pretty hard

Anyway, I had a similar problem with my old phone, my solution was to change the battery :/ Something was wrong with it, so I got a new on back for free, lucky me
Just bad I completely lost my phone 1 week later when I was drunk..
Ive reloaded it 2000000 times lol
Are you sure, that the contact is in and works?
No, I don`t just mean plug the damned thing into the thing in the wall

What I mean, maybe there are some screwed wires on the phone, so when you belive you charging the batteries it really doesn`t do anything :S

But maybe you just should send it in to be fixed, problem is that it often costs more than buying a new one lol.
I had a 3510i years ago and i put it in the wash, threw it against walls countless times (And the phone's face, batter yand sim flew out, but put them back togehter and it still worked) urm... countless shit happened to it but it still works!

Hardest phone i've ever had. My 3330 was also rather sturdy but not had as much hell as the 3510i.

You just cant work your phone.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I had a 3510i years ago and i put it in the wash, threw it against walls countless times (And the phone's face, batter yand sim flew out, but put them back togehter and it still worked) urm... countless shit happened to it but it still works!

Hardest phone i've ever had. My 3330 was also rather sturdy but not had as much hell as the 3510i.

You just cant work your phone.

The good old phones was the best. Like you say, you could almost do anything with them, and they somehow managed to survive.
Nowdays it`s enough to just look angry on the phones, and they probally will die
Have you taken off the battery and put it back then? It's like reset with computers. Your problem sounds just like I had and this really worked for me.
I have done that already
Quote from shaun463 :I have done that already

Well, then it`s probally the end of that poor thingy
You can send it in where you buyed it and demand them to fix it, if you have (whats the name, gurantee or something?). But if it`s old and such, and it will cost a lot to fix it... you probally have to buy a new one mate
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
Woop woop, kettering

Theres a fair few phone shops in kettering. Did you buy it used i take it?
It's hard to be the young member in the family .. I don't know anything about it

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG