The online racing simulator
20 Car Pile-Up on CTRA Server
(33 posts, started )
:doh: :ices_rofl
LOL im the green+ blk striped xrg thts calmly driving away after wards LOL

ahh wat a race...
#4 - Slopi
What a shock, hardly anyone bothered to slow down for the pile of cars scattered infront of them...
Quality
Maybe i was the blue XRG...
What a carnage!
Sadly, it's happening frequently in fact but not as much cars are involved.

In the other hand you can have realy realy realy good race, close but without contact. Look at this .mpr: 5 laps of close combat between me and 4|R KaZel.

It's all the CTRA. Good race and ... bad races
Attached files
^1CT^3RA ^4XFG^sXRG Close Battle ^[email protected] - 1017.9 KB - 241 views
The Yellow Car Overtook Under Yellow Flag!!!11
#9 - Renku
lol- its just no one respects yellow flag-- ppl have this mentality:

[YELLOW FLAG]=great i can overtake who just crashed and get some points yaaaaay! *foot goes down* *adds to chaos*

i did slow(just) for that accident but i was stil caught up in it =/ it was pretty funny tho

if only there was a way to make ppl respect yellow flags-perhaps peanalise racers that overtake under yellow's with a D/T or something. can insim do that?
I think that insim can do it.
We have the insim support for flags and we have insim position packet so it's possible to do but will it work?
Looks like Spa '98, but with more clueless noobs.
I was the red XRG ,comming out of the chicane as number 4.
Tried to brake and evade ,but had no chance with the black XR right in front of me.
After that i turned into something like a fliperball..being thrown around several times.

But it was still fun :nut:
Quote from shadow2kx :I think that insim can do it.
We have the insim support for flags and we have insim position packet so it's possible to do but will it work?

if you got a D/T for overtaking some1 under yellow flag would you do it again?

i wouldn't. I would not overtake under yellows at present but i HAVE to, to stay even marginally competitive.

lets hope Becky reads my suggestion and see if she thinks it feasible
ROFL funny video
And as one says, it just don`t stop because no one bothers to brake lol
Quote from mongoosetierney :LOL im the green+ blk striped xrg thts calmly driving away after wards LOL

ahh wat a race...

I saw that. If you had stayed there you would have had an XFG smash into you upsidedown
yeah it was amazingly funny watchin cars flying threw the air from my rear view mirror but evry1 restarted i think restarts should be disabled-a race is a race-we were all warned with giant YELLOW FLAG and the lil insim thing with big red arrows but noo evry1 but me shift+r'd =[

pile.mpr

Attached images
19 car pile up(out of 20)jpeg.JPG
Attached files
pile.mpr - 380.1 KB - 159 views
i think i was the thing flying out to the top right corner there
Lol, it`s crashed like this that show what the great lag can produse lol
I was in the XFG with the Shell skin (red and white car near the left of screen) I slammed my brakes to try to avoid it but it wasnt enough. Piled right into the black XRG.
:wtf2:
Quote from The Very End :Lol, it`s crashed like this that show what the great lag can produse lol

lol from my replay it doesnt seem to be caused by lag

it was a generall lack of evry1 reacting to the yellow flag in the correctway

and of course the two lead drivers that started us all off :P
:jawdrop: lol
Well ok, to say it was caused by lag was wrong
What I meant was that it was much lag when the crash had happend / happened. Just see how the cars fly everywhere, and suddently they are not where they was suposed to be, and they poped everywhere
Damn, I wish I had the propper english skill to discripe what I really meant
Quote from The Very End :Well ok, to say it was caused by lag was wrong
What I meant was that it was much lag when the crash had happend / happened. Just see how the cars fly everywhere, and suddently they are not where they was suposed to be, and they poped everywhere
Damn, I wish I had the propper english skill to discripe what I really meant

Please allow me to translate.

Ahem..

It was very laggy when the crash occured and thus made it seem like the vehicles were popping out of the map but a few seconds later they were scattered about the road like trash on Interstate I-95.

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG