The online racing simulator
Car accident
(55 posts, started )
Sorry to hear Dan. Glad you're not too worse for wear, take it easy for a couple of days
Quote from spankmeyer :Glad that there's now one less Peugeot to go around.

Just what I was thinking

Now you can get a decent car Dan
Ouch. Glad you are okay mate, it could of been alot worse.

Good thing you weren't on your Bike.
Quote from The General Lee :Ouch. Glad you are okay mate, it could of been alot worse.

Good thing you weren't on your Bike.

Don`t even want to think on the result of that
Alri Dan sad to hear,hope you get better soon
wow hope u get better look like that hurt.:ambulance
Man, that sucks. I'm glad you didn't get hurt seriously. and I hope they don't screw you in some sort of settlement.
Oh well, maybe the lady will "get all her ducks in a row" and pay more attention the next time she drives a car.
Glad you're OK

I can't stand women who drive big cars they don't need and think they own the road either. I push trolleys at a local supermarket part-time and whenever I see someone going the wrong way, parking between two bays or not stopping for me at crossings, it's usually one of them.

As for the silly bitch that hit you, I'd try to get dangerous driving charges against her to be honest.
Quote from TiJay :Glad you're OK

I can't stand women who drive big cars they don't need and think they own the road either. I push trolleys at a local supermarket part-time and whenever I see someone going the wrong way, parking between two bays or not stopping for me at crossings, it's usually one of them.

As for the silly bitch that hit you, I'd try to get dangerous driving charges against her to be honest.

Well, you would not get it thorugh
She was trying to avoid some animals, and can say that. She was not focusion on the road or something, but she tried to avoid the animals, and probally didn`t even notice the other car. Nothing special you can do about it tho, she tried just to save some lifes, but again she putet her and a other person`s life in danger when driving that hazardios :S
Quote :She was trying to avoid some animals, and can say that. She was not focusion on the road or something, but she tried to avoid the animals, and probally didn`t even notice the other car. Nothing special you can do about it tho, she tried just to save some lifes, but again she putet her and a other person`s life in danger when driving that hazardios

She was trying to avoid DUCKS. Avoiding a deer/cow/anything big enough to **** her car is fair enough. But what kind of idiot endangers other road users by swerving onto the wrong side of the road to avoid ducks? Pretty damn dangerous if you ask me.

Btw, I love ducks.
Quote from The Very End :Well, you would not get it thorugh
She was trying to avoid some animals, and can say that. She was not focusion on the road or something, but she tried to avoid the animals, and probally didn`t even notice the other car. Nothing special you can do about it tho, she tried just to save some lifes, but again she putet her and a other person`s life in danger when driving that hazardios :S

An animals life is worthless on the roads if it puts a humans life in danger. Fact is not only was she in the wrong, she was stupid in the process. Hitting a duck would go BANG as you ran over them, but no biggie, just wash the remains from the undercarriage, instead she put the life of humans in danger and written off one if not two cars.
glad ur ok...
[bad joke]
why didnt u press reset? or did the server admin disabled it?
[/bad joke]
Quote from kiss me :glad ur ok...
[bad joke]
why didnt u press reset? or did the server admin disabled it?
[/bad joke]

He got that message that goes

Cannot reset, might hit other cars

or

Cannot reset, might cause yellow flag

EDIT: 600th post!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :An animals life is worthless on the roads if it puts a humans life in danger. Fact is not only was she in the wrong, she was stupid in the process. Hitting a duck would go BANG as you ran over them, but no biggie, just wash the remains from the undercarriage, instead she put the life of humans in danger and written off one if not two cars.

Awww, do you have no compassion towards the animals?
You do know that most of the roads are build on places where there have been crossing animals for all times. We human are allways puting ourselfes above everything else living, and I don`t like that.

Of course I would prefered a human life instead of a duck`s life, but it`s just sad to see that we human have exploided this planet, and making it our place. Even if we are the ones that have been here on this planet for the shortes amount of time :/
Quote from The Very End :Awww, do you have no compassion towards the animals?
You do know that most of the roads are build on places where there have been crossing animals for all times. We human are allways puting ourselfes above everything else living, and I don`t like that.

Of course I would prefered a human life instead of a duck`s life, but it`s just sad to see that we human have exploided this planet, and making it our place. Even if we are the ones that have been here on this planet for the shortes amount of time :/

Well if the ducks aren't happy they can try and get equal rights. Get Marvin D to do a speech about him having a dream then setup the Ducks Uprising against Car Killings Seriously Creating Real Outcry in the Street Safety In Numbers Group association.

We are at the top of the food chain, and this is what animals at the top of the food chain do.
that cars a write -off , atleast you'll live another day of playing lfs
Women should stick to what there good at, washing up!
edit: i am holding a mass spoon burning later
Quote from anttt69 :Women should stick to what there good at, washing up!
edit: i am holding a mass spoon burning later

Lol I totaly agree! :mischievo
Quote from The Very End :Lol I totaly agree! :mischievo

Whel i kinda not agree women can do what they wont take job encetra as long as they dont drive into me on my bike (agian)
#45 - JTbo
Quote from danowat :Well, it had to happen sooner or later, in 15 years of driving, my first accident.

Basically, some woman on the wrong side of the road round a bend, trying to avoid some ducks, and I hit her, noting I could do about it.

BLOODY HELL did it hurt, but we are all ok, and thats the main thing, car is a bit mullered though.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/da ... 7_1736.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/da ... 7_1701.jpg

Good to hear you are ok

Damn those drivers that can't evaluate risks etc.
It does not matter if it is man or woman, there are idiots in both sexes and unfortainly it is likely that idiots do pair (taking care of syndrome) so we don't see end of that, only more stupid laws about speed limits etc. In this accident speed limit would perhaps not helped a much, certainly something else was wrong than speed, but it is speed that someone investigating this tries to lower probably...

Hopefully you get new shiny car from insurance, something with big engine and rwd? Just joking, I know how your insurance is real pita
Quote from The Very End :Don`t even want to think on the result of that

You don't have to. My sister witnessed one personally..She was stopped at the stopsign and a motorcycle was coming on her left and an SUV on the right side...guess who turned first? ..SUV..Guy's bike exploded (no fire just pieces) and he went flying..My sister, who was pregnant at the time, got out and ran faster than I have ever seen her run to help the poor guy..Full body cast for 2 weeks and a totale-completely gone motorcycle.
Quote from GruntOfAction :You don't have to. My sister witnessed one personally..She was stopped at the stopsign and a motorcycle was coming on her left and an SUV on the right side...guess who turned first? ..SUV..Guy's bike exploded (no fire just pieces) and he went flying..My sister, who was pregnant at the time, got out and ran faster than I have ever seen her run to help the poor guy..Full body cast for 2 weeks and a totale-completely gone motorcycle.

Whel i saw the vidieo(shity thing) and im happy o be alive after my incounter with a man and UPS van on a bicycle

http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/02/UPS-hybrid.jpg
Update.

Woman is being prosicuted for driving without due care and attention, she has admitted blame to the insurance company, I had a week off work due to whiplash and chest/back pain, and the insurance company have written off my car and made me an offer.
ooooo, an offer huh? sounds like 4 figures (Yeah, i know, i went for a huge spectrum there )
Aye, four figures, nearly the price I paid for the car, so I am happy

Car accident
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG