The online racing simulator
'Other PC Games' section here
(12 posts, closed, started )
Erm I hope the mods here can decide whether to add another section in this LFS Forum. Other forums like RSC had a section like this too but LFS Forum doesn't have one. I hope you guys can consider this idea. We gamers can also talk about other games here freely right?
#2 - Jakg
The Topic of this Forum is LFS, therefore anything thats not on-topic (ie other games) go fine in Off Topic
TBH I don't know that there's enough call for it - most of the people who read the forums regularly do it because they want to talk about LFS.
I've only seen a couple of "other games" threads appear recently and think that a dedicated subforum would be pretty barren if it was added.
#4 - Gunn
-10 000
-100 000 000.
I don't want this place to become RSC
#6 - garph
I tried not to say anyhting when I read this but I can't help myself.

Go to a forum for the game you want to talk about....just like we do...here on the LFS game forum.

Ok ok guys cool down...

What I meant is that make another section in the off-topic. Make off-topic become two sections 'Other PC Games' and 'General off-topic' See what you have to say.
Quote from hiroshima guy :Ok ok guys cool down...

What I meant is that make another section in the off-topic. Make off-topic become two sections 'Other PC Games' and 'General off-topic' See what you have to say.

If u look about in off-topics u will see that people all ready are chatting about other games, And how will this improve lsf any way.
I just dont get it
Ok I mean that those ppl chatting about other games will go to this particular section while the others will go to the General Off-topic...
-Infinity.
Quote from hiroshima guy :Ok I mean that those ppl chatting about other games will go to this particular section while the others will go to the General Off-topic...

Improvement Suggestions
Talk about your suggestions on how to improve the LFS simulation

So talking about other pc games does not fit in this category, does it!
Ooops sorry guys Mod can you close this thread?
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG