The online racing simulator
(30 posts, closed, started )
how do i change my avatar and signature? yes, i know, noob question, sorry.
Demo racers can not have Avatars, and I don't think signatures either.

Some demo racers have them because they put them on before the privelage was removed.
yeah, cause i know i could some time ago, but now i cant, ok thanks.
#4 - J.B.
Quote from MAGGOT :
Some demo racers have them because they put them on before the privelage was removed.

No! Not some. I'm the only one.
Quote from J.B. :No! Not some. I'm the only one.

no, youre not ive seen plenty
Not anymore you aren't.
I go around and pick them off when I see them usually.

If you can't share the cookie, then put it away.
#7 - J.B.
WTF? Why did you remove my avatar? I liked it .
Get a license and you can get it back.

I removed it because it isn't fair and that wasn't intentional in the first place, but more of an afterthought.

Don't worry though, the server saved it so if you get a license it will be sitting here waiting for you.

J.B. If you're S2 licensed, then why haven't you asked to get it to say S2 under your name, obviously that isn't a good "bug" to have.
Quote from XCNuse :Get a license and you can get it back.

I removed it because it isn't fair and that wasn't intentional in the first place, but more of an afterthought.

Don't worry though, the server saved it so if you get a license it will be sitting here waiting for you.

J.B. If you're S2 licensed, then why haven't you asked to get it to say S2 under your name, obviously that isn't a good "bug" to have.

J.B. has been S2 licensed for like, a million years, and Victor did actually have S2 licensed under his name, but some update took it off.

It's pretty common knowledge that he has a license, and has been for a long time. Pretty ignorant of you to tell him to get a license, and take his avatar away too.
Yes, he has a license, but he also posts under a DEMO account. Explain to me why that should afford him extra privlages?

Demo account = no frills.

If he wants his avatar, he can chat on the forums like a normal person, under his S2 account.
There are more important things in life than avatars and signatures
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Slopi :If he wants his avatar, he can chat on the forums like a normal person, under his S2 account.

Quote from XCNuse :Get a license and you can get it back.

He has an S2 account, and afaik this IS his S2 account, but for some reason it doesn't show up on the forum, he doesn't mind being listed as demo and it seems everyone knows he's S2. Would of thought it was common knowledge
Quote from 96 GTS :J.B. has been S2 licensed for like, a million years, and Victor did actually have S2 licensed under his name, but some update took it off.

It's pretty common knowledge that he has a license, and has been for a long time. Pretty ignorant of you to tell him to get a license, and take his avatar away too.

exactly :thumbsdow
Boo!!! Power freak! Give it back right now!!! We do NOT want this type of 'control' on these forums. I knew Nuse becoming a mod was going to have tricky patches as he loves his power (who else would put File Moderator in his sig, so that everyone knew).

This action quite simply disgusts me Nuse, and I hope you feel ashamed of yourself. I feel like putting something rude about Nuse in my signature.
I'm not even terribly active and i knew about J.B.

I'd give him his avatar back in a heartbeat if i had the choice, simply out of respect for a long standing member.

Tristan and i don't agree often, but this is one of those times
oh come on! That was out of order nuse! Give him his avatar back!
Very petty id like to no what scawen would think of this, Its an avatar ffs
#18 - Goop
Problem:
When given free-reign, some demo-user's upload 'inappropriate' avatars.
Problem:
Moderator of forum is [seen as] 'trigger-happy'.

Solution:
Strictly define 'inappropriate'. Allow demo-user's avatars. Unleash [alleged] 'trigger-happy' mod.

How's that for a slice of fried-gold!
Guys, this has already been discussed over here, and consequently closed.
Quote from Jakg :He has an S2 account, and afaik this IS his S2 account, but for some reason it doesn't show up on the forum, he doesn't mind being listed as demo and it seems everyone knows he's S2. Would of thought it was common knowledge

My bad. I coulda sworn I had seen someone say he prefers his demo account name more haha

Either way gratz on getting your avitar back, JB
#21 - Jakg
I was wrong, he prefers to use the demmo accounts :X
Quote from Jakg :I was wrong, he prefers to use the demmo accounts :X

I knew it! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!
Quote from The Very End :There are more important things in life than avatars and signatures

In life yes, but on forums not!?
I think that was another fine example of over moderation that has been demonstrated by Nuse. I don't really think he means to come across as a power freak though just acts comes across as an arsehole doing everything by the book.
Quote from 96 GTS :J.B. has been S2 licensed for like, a million years, and Victor did actually have S2 licensed under his name, but some update took it off.

Hold on, hold on, how is it my ignorance? If I were ignorant, I either A: wouldn't have done anything, or B: would have skipped this entire thread period.
In all technicality GTS, it is J.B.s' ignorance for not seeing "hey.. it says demo under my name yet I have a license," and that is a fact you can't counter, it is not my fault I trust the forum, nor is it my fault that I don't know every single S2 user out of almost 20,000 forum users.

Sorry J.B., but the forum says the avatar is saved, all you need (not should) to do is contact the devs and tell them to fix it because I know they can quite easily.

@Tristan, keep it up, because I've seen how nasty some of your other posts are too.

And sorry to the rest of you guys, but it was well into the night for me anyway.
This thread is closed

(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG