ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
#76 - Dru
Quote from hotmail :thinks ant,

it is very hard to be stil in the team after 1 year
but it is stil fun.

(it is already a long time ago)

reint jan

I think what ReintJan is saying in his unique 'ReintJanEnglish' is that it has been hard work that has made ZWR the way it is and has become an established team within the LFS Community.

At least i hope it is that otherwise i kinda sounds like he does not want to be in the team anymore J/K

auh reintjan ftw!

it has taken alot of effort to get ZWR where it is... something im proud of assisting with............ back in the day
#78 - Dru
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :auh reintjan ftw!

it has taken alot of effort to get ZWR where it is... something im proud of assisting with............ back in the day

lol @ Dan .... "back in the day"... you say that like you talking about stuff that happened years or decades ago you've only been gone 4 months

But yes, its been a collective team effort from members old and new past and present to get ZWR where they are today
#79 - Dru
See KeiichiRX7 post for details
Grats!

A good decision.
#81 - Nobo
Good decision! Congratulations! Nice Team!
did you need to speak as much shit as orgi does in vent!? Or isnt that an application criteria anymore
#82 - Dru
Quote from Nobo :Good decision! Congratulations! Nice Team!
did you need to speak as much shit as orgi does in vent!? Or isnt that an application criteria anymore

that used to be part of the criteria.... but no-one, not even the current team members could keep up with him
#84 - Dru
See KeiichiRX7 post for details
Hey you....sig copier ...another case for my solicitors me thinks. Those lawsuits are going to be stacking up
#86 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Hey you....sig copier ...another case for my solicitors me thinks. Those lawsuits are going to be stacking up

make sure it's one of those no win, no fee ones mate - don't want you to end up outta pocket just in case
hi all...im back..i was at the sea side..so..i will come at your servers
Congrats to Slopi and ZWR. A strong team gets stronger.
Happy birthday :birthday:

I want to join your team if it possible, I am new Lfs licensed S2 racer.

best regards
Quote from Ihab Abbas :I want to join your team if it possible, I am new Lfs licensed S2 racer.

At the moment ZWR are only considering applications from drivers with more experience.
Obviously a low mileage doesn't mean you're a bad driver, but we would like to see drivers that have spent a decent amount of time on a variety of combos.

Alien lap times are not what we look for , but experience (i would suggest at least 10,000miles as a rough figure) and the ability to drive a good variety of cars would be a great starting point.

Thank you for your interest, feel free to try us again when you have a bit more experience and have fun gaining that experience
Hello!
#92 - Dru
Nice to see you back Mako

know wait util your brain catches up with the rest of your body and get on vent
sorry, the internet service is pay per mb here, and I've already spent like 20$ just today... that, And I forgot to bring my headset with me.
Whoa, there are places in the US that use pay-per-MB?
#95 - Dru
the last time Mako reported in he was across the Bairing sea over in Mother Russia
Oho, that would explain it.
I'm always the last one to know (j/k ), but welcome to the team slopi
Quote from Dru :the last time Mako reported in he was across the Bairing sea over in Mother Russia

Yup, driving on these roads is so crazy btw, but I am loving dodging potholes the size of a UF1... really loving it! Well, that, and the fact that they don't check ID at the clubs, if you look decent enough.

and omg... compared to Cable for $80/mo, here, I have ADSL=slower, for 1.5rubles per mb.(26Rubles=$1 USD) If I used the interent as much here as I do home, it would cost me somewhere in the region of $300 a month.
Joined your ventrilo server earlier. Very friendly bunch of guys, good talking to you lot

Alex
Happy birthday ZWR !!!

ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG