The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
****Update From Riders Motion****

Hello BlitZ0rs,

I haven't but much active by the past weeks because I have a life (outside lfs I mean..) that I need to live. I'm soon to buy a Momo Black steering wheel so it will kinda be a pain to race with me the first times. The forum is nice, and I hope the website won't be a .co.nr I'm reading the topic everyday and it seems like it's only spam

Anyway...

Life outside of LFS...Is this guy crazy?!

The team has only just been erected...sorry, resurrected. Give it time to expand and stuff. The website is being built and I'm sure Niko will have a server and TS online soon. New teams are slow. just long it out.

You cant say I havnt been active cos I have a life outside of lfs then moan no one is around
wats a life? and ecections is this the national forum for males over 60
A small quote from their team forum...

"1. Do not spam. That means no double-posting and one word/one smilie post."

That's quite heavy, when you look for example half of the posts in this sub-forum

Anyway. Good luck with the team and forum
What about the front end of the car?
Quote from LFSn00b :NikoDesign presents...

BlitZ 2007 Revolution skins

Stick with what you got man, your current skins are great. They are also the official colours of Blitz
Just learnt that Niko was offered to get back to Dynamic Racing and that he accepted...

Edit: Okay he sid he was still in the team (for now..) sohe kicked me outta it :tu:
No, Niko has not got a drive in Dynamic Racing at this moment in time.
So, you think that forming a team and leaving it 2 weeks later is much more mature ehh?
He hasn't left i don't think
Quote from jaws99 :He hasn't left i don't think

Let's talk about that in a couple of days
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello.

I've decided to close this team, due to complaints i get via PM nearly every day. Also the spamming of the teammates and wrecking was a reason to it. I will NOT make any teams in the future. That's a promise.

lol omg.......
Quote from LFSn00b :lol omg to you too. I didn't choose this, so gtfo

You owe me money now niko, i said to you the team wouldnt last more then two months and you said it would and we had a bet for 25Euros!!!!!!!!!!!

GIMME THE CHEDDAR!!!

Sorry to see another team go bust but..

Another one bites the dust!
#90 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello.

I've decided to close this team, due to complaints i get via PM nearly every day. Also the spamming of the teammates and wrecking was a reason to it. I will NOT make any teams in the future. That's a promise.

oh for f*cks sake not this sh*t again.

Niko, do you HAVE to be in a team?
Kick the wreckers and keep choo-chooing
no offence but there is only one way wreakers can get in a team by recuiting them......
No shizzle Sherlock
fro shizzle G-man wat im sayin is that he should hav more sence/be more careful who he recuits
Only 2 names from the list I dont know...kick them, keep going
The what now? :eye-poppi

Owner of page 5!! MUahahahaa....aaa i dont care.
ffs, this was my first team. Now, im teamless again
1 weckers what the
2. spams
3. complainants

What the come on what the is going on is blitz dead now ah dammit am teamless again.

Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG