The online racing simulator
Quote from jokkos01 :I wanted to have pitspotter but it didnt work with this version of lfs, so thanks for this new app!
But can anyone tell me how to get it work ? Only the app that says where the cars are (lef, right,...) the rest i dont need.
Thanks

U can change that in LFSRelax.cfg
Quote from Citywidemicke :U can change that in LFSRelax.cfg

Yeah but how can i get it to work ? anyone have the program that you just must paste somewhere and open or something ? :s
#28 - FL!P
Quote from Gai-Luron :I'am so tired about people who are never happy. The next insim app, i keep it for me and my friends

Can I be your friend?

Thanks for releasing this and for opening the source! Can't wait to try it (still at work :schwitz.
Hi

Gonna download and install right away

Thanks once more, we can't thank you enough, for this great multi app

I want ask to be your friend just to have the next releases, but can i?
Serioulsy, dont mind this negative creeps Gai, in the end they'll use the app anyway and will enjoy it, they just have a strange way to say thanks.
All diferent, all alike

Thanks
Quote from jokkos01 :Yeah but how can i get it to work ? anyone have the program that you just must paste somewhere and open or something ? :s

Click on the LFSRelax in the Bin mapp.
Type /insim 29999 in lfs chat

And now it work.
Does not need to be in the lfs map does it? For the world why it work with all except me. Did include the admin thing. Even started the dedicated config i made for it. Nothing. Same crash.
Thanks Gai-Luron, I'm really going to use your program.

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Does not need to be in the lfs map does it? For the world why it work with all except me. Did include the admin thing. Even started the dedicated config i made for it. Nothing. Same crash.

Do you have Framework installed on your computer?
If not, do so...
Well tested LFSRelax today, all went smoothly and works fine.
Well Done Gai-Luron excellent work.
I do however recommend Fischfix settings as they make pitspotter work more like the old version, Thankyou.
-
(palan5) DELETED by palan5
Cheers Gai

Thanks for all your hard work, it's much appreciated.
Quote from Demon68 :Thanks Gai-Luron, I'm really going to use your program.

Do you have Framework installed on your computer?
If not, do so...

OK thanks did not remember reading anything it needed .net. I had 1.1 and 2.0 on pc before because my bf2 remote admin needed 1.1 but had some problems and was struggeling with it. Reinstalled both versions and it works.

Thnx
Leeeeeeeeftttttttttttttttttttttttttt side r r r r r r r r right side
Hello,

New LFS Relax 1.1.

Quote :1.0 -> 1.1

- Add TCP mode for connection to insim ( look at cfg to use UDP if you porefer )
- Add use of alternate audio message
- Add "middle" Message
- Include new audios package

Bye

Gai-Luron
A little question. Could you expand it to get the feel of lfs companion. This way it can act as a real pitcrew radio.

Am i missing something in v1.1 there is a debug and release map. Included to many files?
Hi

As a matter of fact, i have some doubts too in the folder structure.
If i go here > LFSRelax1.1\src\bin\Release
I have the same content as > LFSRelax1.1\src\bin\Debug.
But in the debug i have an older config and a vhost.exe, i believe we dont need this, but in sounds there some rar's and mp3 files, spotter files...
Shouldn't those be in the Release folder? Or can we do it ourselfs?

One other question to Gai Luron (when you found the time).
Can i use that OnNewPlayerConnect cmd on lapper?

Have yet another, this time stupid, question.
This is a client or host app? I think its good for both right?
I can use while racing, ts view and spotter mainly, and a dedi could use the automessage right?

Best regards

Thanks a lot
Hello,

Wrong version uploaded to FTP. It's my dev version . I'am so tired

Upload the new

It's better to use while racing. For dedi and automessages use Lapper. ( Automessage it's a simplificated version of Lapper's automessages )

In Lapper ConnectMsg is the same as OnNewPlayerConnect ( little syntax différence )

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from steve : Leeeeeeeeftttttttttttttttttttttttttt side r r r r r r r r right side

Personally I found if you change to Fischfix pitspotter settings it works a lot better with less reststart / repeating you refer above.

Quote :i also did some adjustments to the cfg (as i use it mostly on ovals with gtr cars:
EnablePitSpotter = true
DxR = 25
DxL = 25

DyF = 5
DyB = 5
MinSpeed=25
MaxSpeedDiffFaster=75
MaxSpeedDiffSlower=50
MaxAngleDiff=45
stillThereInterval=1800

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply

It was a bit different of what we're used too hehehe

Thanks for the explanations. I asked that because that string i mentioned doesn't shows on lapper as a possibility, i mean in the examples given, and me being a total newbie with these thinks get very confused and can't explore this tools to their limit, they test me instead

Great job
hey indie.. nice avatar...

Long Live Furi Kuri
works fine! realy thanks for this app
Still dont work here :
I've start lfs first and type "/insim 29999" and then start lfsrelax
I also started first lfsrelax..
But nothing works :s Sometimes i get this error.

What can i do ? (os vista x64)
Attached images
error.jpg
Quote from jokkos01 :Still dont work here :
I've start lfs first and type "/insim 29999" and then start lfsrelax
I also started first lfsrelax..
But nothing works :s Sometimes i get this error.

What can i do ? (os vista x64)

Try starting LFS first. Enter a race and type "/insim 29999", Then alt+tab and start LFSRelax. Check that the port is right in the cfg file.
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

If you don't want the other add-on and if you don't want modify cfg file ( you don't want anything you ) remove this insim app, go in other place or rewrite it ( you have the source ).

I'am so tired about people who are never happy. The next insim app, i keep it for me and my friends

Bye

It's not that I don't want to modify the cfg file. I just don't know how to and was hoping for a little help. It doen't sound like I was the only one?

Much respect for the time and effort spent developing the programme and I'm sure it'll be great when it's the finished article.

No need to be so touchy tho
You open LFSRelax.cfg with notepad and you find this lines( each on a different location):

Quote :EnableTSView = true
EnablePitSpotter = true
EnableAutoMessage = true

Change true to false for disable module ( if you're affraid, make a copy of LFSRelax.cfg before )

To disable TSView and Automessage put this var to:

Quote :EnableTSView = false
EnablePitSpotter = true
EnableAutoMessage = false

that's all.

you are lucky because it's not a xml config file
Gai-Luron

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG