The online racing simulator
[hks]
(38 posts, started )
[hks]
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could design me a [HKS] Team design...The colours that i would really love to be put on is Red, Blue and Black(Or maybe pink if you can)

If you could make a skin for me for the [HKS] Team then please please please make it professional if you can.

Thanks,

[HKS] Team Leader
for which car?
XRT Would be nice
I am PHYSIC!
Quote from Dalek0220 :I am PHYSIC!

what?

Hmm.. maybe i can do a quick sketch tonight i've got some idea's buzzing through my mind now..
Please try it for me...My team mates are desperate for there skins and i have to make up excuses lol

So Thumbsup for making the skin.

I've made a CRAAAAAAAAAAP skin for my team already wich they don't accept.
This is the crap skin i made (Abit noobish so dont laugh :P)
Attached images
XRT_GHKS.JPG
there , i made a quick one , looks half decent on cmx viewer though just list what you need and ill do it
Quote from theirishnoob :there , i made a quick one , looks half decent on cmx viewer though just list what you need and ill do it

Try taking longer than 1 minute on making a skin.
I need S2 lol im dying for it
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could design me a [HKS] Team design...The colours that i would really love to be put on is Red, Blue and Black(Or maybe pink if you can)

If you could make a skin for me for the [HKS] Team then please please please make it professional if you can.

Thanks,

[HKS] Team Leader
Street drifter, stop making multiple post's requesting your skin, it has only been a few hours until you made the request, so be a little patient. You asked for it to be professional if possible, and for a skin to be upto a professional level, it may take a few hours.

Edit -
Quote from PM from Street Drifter : Urmm, i know this is being greedy but i saved up £24 for S2 then it got stolen and i know your gonna say no but can you buy me a S2 licence im dying for it.

Please

Anyway even if you say no i wont mind

Dont get asking for me to buy you S2, if you saved up £24 and got it stolen, stop flashing the money to your mates at school and save up again.
Oops, Sorry about this, its just that i need it by Wednesday
No the licence got stolen not the money.
WTF? And somebody called me impacient for posting everyother day....
Yeah thats right.
The licence can not get stolen, not unless you bought it from somewhere else other than liveforspeed.net

Once you have bought a licence, it is not possible for it to be stolen, yes it is possible for it to be used by someone else if you give them your details, but you can still play the game and log into the forums with it. So dont start lying ok?
I have tried it, but it says the login error thing.The licence had got stolen and at the same time my MSN went aswell and they changed the password for licence and MSN and for the MSN they changed secret question.So i am not lying.I know whats tru and whats lying ok?
Well for this to happen, you obviously bought it from somewhere else then the official lfs website, So in other words, your an idiot.
Maybe your an idiot saying i brought it from another website or some where else.I actually brought it from here!!

So now you know i am not an idiot, the person who stole it is!
Well, if you bought it from here, then tell the devs! The thing i find wierd is that this actually happened. I have NEVER heard of this happening, especially it changing your msn password?

Sounds abit like b.s to me
And B.S is?????
I think its FRAUD dont you think that to?

[hks]
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG